The Man in The Mirror.

(A/N I repeat I am NOT trying to divert, belittle, or demoralize the Christian religion. This just makes for a good stroy.)

Seth looked left to find who called his name. But no origin could be traced. Seth looked down at the candle in his hand; he thought the candle was supposed to deter any spirits that would intend him grief.

"Seth" The low dark voice called again, Seth looked back down stairs to hear Gloria cleaning the kitchen. 'It could be her son Ken trying to play a prank' Seth thought, he struck the Spector as that kind of person.

  "Seth, come to me."  The voice growled,

  Seth stood skeptical, he arose his candle higher to give him better sight down the hallway, but nothing to be found. He stood in silence waiting for the voice to speak again, a familiar chill, and eerie silence crept onto him, he took in the scent of... Cigar smoke?

  Seth sniffed the air, wondering where the scent had come from, his head snapped left as he heard the creak of a door opening. The dim light of the candle revealed a distorted shadow entering the room on the door, but nothing to cast the shadow Seth had seen move. Seth rubbed his visible eye, perhaps it was just his imagination.

  "COME!" Barked the voice again, Seth was certain it was from the door that had just opened. But he couldn't tell what it was. "Over here, Seth" the dark voice seethed.

  "Give me a good reason." Seth replied lowly. As intimidated as he was, he controlled what little fear he was feeling and covered it with a confident smirk.

  "I have what you want" It cooed, the door opening a little further.

   "And you know what I want?" The Spector asked amused.

    "I can help you to read the scroll," it proclaimed. Seth was sure if it had a mouth, it spoke with a smile. "Now come, Seth"

  Seth reached into his coat pocket. "If you know that, then you know what I have in my hand will banish you to "the beginning," and then to Hell should you be lying to me."

  "Come to me Seth" It repeated, with a much harsher tone.

  "Challenge Accepted." Seth drew his blade as he approached the door that was swinging open slowly, inch by inch.

 "Come to me Seth."

  "Do you not see me moving?" Seth barked, hiding the growing fright he felt.

  He took slow steps, his eyes wondering between the door, and the ever increasingly disturbing statues he passed. Seth thought he saw one of the statues move, but dismissed it as a shadow from the dancing candle flame.

  Seth pulled open the door open, he looked into the black emptiness of the room, he raised the candle to reveal bathroom floor tiles and a smearing of red liquid on the floor. Seth walked into the room with the candle first, upon entering he noticed another candle wondering with his, he lifted the candle and the other met his challenge with perfect sync.

  Seth flipped the light switch to confirm his suspicions of a huge vanity mirror that hung over the glorious golden sink and counters, complete with female: Skin, Hair, and what Seth could only describe as 'personal hygiene' products, strewn about the counter.

  "Where are you?" The Spector asked, a freezing feeling crawling up his back. He looked around the bathroom, coming to find the smear of red liquid, was just dripped to nail polish.

  A motion was caught out of the corner of Seth's eye; he looked to behold a closed shower curtain. Seth narrowed his eyes, trying to make out any transparency the curtain might have to offer. Unfortunately, none to be seen.