Part Forty-Two: Crazy In Love

Start from the beginning

“Anything for you my love...” I said jokingly and she let out a small chuckle.

“Don’t get too romantic Hazza, just get your ass inside” now it was her time to tease.

“How cold!” I complained jokingly and she started laughing. that cute, adorable, perfect laugh of her.

“Okay, talk to you later. And don’t forget to tell me what happens with Lauren”

“I will don’t worry. Take care of yourself”

“You too, bye” and with that we both ended the call. I leaned my head back against the car seat and smiled to myself, I’d never get bored talking to this girl, when I don’t talk to her I feel something missing in my day, and when her name appears on my phone screen I smile automatically. It’s weird how I got so close to her in a very short time, She’s is driving me insane.

I noticed that I stayed for too long in the car thinking of Camila when rain drops started hitting the car windows. I sighed and got out from the car heading to our house. I opened the door with my keys and got inside.

Zayn’s POV:

“Shit…” I panicked and pulled away from Lauren as I heard the voice of the front door opening. Lauren got up from the couch that we were kissing on it and ran to the kitchen, fixing her clothes in her way there.

I cleared my throat and settled myself on the couch, running my fingers through my hair to fix the mess that Lauren did. I grabbed the remote control and turned the TV on.

“Hello Zayne..” Harry greeted as he made his way towards the living room.

“Hey Hazza, how was your day?” I asked with my eyes focused in the TV.

“Good… nothing new, what about you?” he asked as he sat on the other couch.

“Nothing, just watching football” I said, pointing to the recently turned on TV.

“Interesting, who’s playing?” he smiled widely and looked at the TV.

Shit..

“Um.. two teams..” I stuttered, I have no idea who’s playing, “One of them is…” I started looking at the names of the players to guess what was the team but I came up with nothing “it’s.. you know that team that was..Um-“

“Harry! You’re here!” Lauren shouted in excitement, cutting me off as she walked to the room. Just in the right time, thank god!

“How’s my beautiful young sister?” Harry exclaimed as he got up and hugged Lauren tightly.

 “Great, I missed you so much” she said and hugged him back.

“Wow, 6 hours and you missed me already?” he joked and she slapped him playfully

“Shut up” they both laughed and I laughed along with them. Lauren sat on the couch next to Harry and started telling him about her day with Camila. He listened to every word she said, a smile spreading over his face whenever she mentioned Camila’s name, it was obvious that this guy is falling for her.

  After a few minutes Lauren suggested making us some tea and we agreed to her suggestion, she got up and went to the kitchen.

“Weird ha?” Harry whispered to me after Lauren disappeared from our view.

“What is it?” I turned my head to stare at him with a puzzled expression.

“Are you blind? Didn’t you see Lauren?” he rolled his eyes and I gave him a questioning look.

Till Life Do Us Part (A Zauren Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara