Case #2: -Unknown-

Mulai dari awal

  Amber smiled, knowing her mother was no longer angry with her, but still a little resentful of her. While Seth was almost happy that the power the case had over him was now undone... He hated anything that had any power over him.

  The two of them explained to Gloria about the Men who were walking in the ravine, how they disappeared inexplicably into some brush, and the ambush by the Spirit wolves. Though Amber did most of the talking, and Seth sat quietly interjecting from time to time. Amber started to brag a little at the purification she committed, freeing the Wolves from their servitude.

  "That sounds like a Shaman more than a Witch Doctor." Gloria proclaimed taking a bite of chicken. "Seth dear, you haven't touch your food yet, is my cooking that bad?"

  Seth smirked, an excusing coming as quickly as she finished her sentence. "I'm afraid that the ordeal with the stone has still left my apatite at a loss." Seth was lying threw his teeth, but he didn't want to expose his face unless he absolutely had to."

  Gloria looked up at him above her reading glasses, a look of knowing something he didn't want her to know, the smart ass grin and the raised eyebrow didn't help. "Of course." She chided. "Now as for your," any form of playfulness was gone from her now. "Ahem, assignment... You will be meeting up with: A Witch who has been dealing with this creature for quite some time." The Witch took a drink of wine, a bit dripping onto her blue button up shirt. That Seth could have sworn was one more button up when he last looked below her neck.

  "Quite some time huh?"  Seth pulled out his notepad and started jotting down notes. "What exactly can you tell me about this 'thing' I’m supposed to meet up this team for?"

  Gloria covered her mouth, stifling a giggle. "Dear Spector, always quick to the point. Why don't I tell you about the team you will be working with beforehand, so it will make sense when I tell you what it is?"

  Amber gave her mother a skeptical look, she knew that her mom like to play games, but the shifting between serious and playful moods was really out of place for her. "Mom, are you ok?"

  Gloria started to fidget with her silver ware. "Yes Amber, I’m fine I just... Well, it will just be a lot easier I don't mention what it is right off the bat." Gloria took another forced bite of mashed potatoes and chewed while she stroked her arms. "Alright, so the Witch who is in charge is named Kristine Goldshire. She may not look it, but she is quite the powerful Witch, and I think she's a lesbian."

  Amber choked on the milk she was drinking and called to her mother for such a rude comment.

"Well she is. I mean look at her hair and facial expression. Far to butch to be a lady who could ever attract a man." She took another drink, polishing off what remained in her wine glass. "There will be a Vampire by the name of Harold Vonder; he is an expert in all manners of stealth and agility; even among Vampires. He will be covered up at all times, so don't be surprised if you see the gentlemen wearing tight Leather and A black bickers helmate." With every word, Gloria seemed to picturing the thing, and by the lip biting smiles and roseying cheeks, she seemed to be enjoying it.

  "Alright" Seth Said after Jotting the names down and looking back to Gloria for more information.

  Gloria snapped out of her blood sucking fantasy and continued. "The third and fourth members are a Psychic and Shaman. Both typically work together to channel spiritual beings, so it made them both perfect for this mission. The Shaman is Alex Jones, and the Psychic is Maria Chang. Bear in mind, Maria has no particular combat abilities, so Alexis has been known to be the fighter of the two."

Seth kept taking down notes and listing all of the Names and their Capabilities, making not that "Alex Jones" was a female. "Alright, is there anyone else?" Seth looked up keeping his pen firmly in hand. Wanting to know exactly what it is that he would be going after. With the team Gloria had assembled, there is no way this could be anything but an S&D mission.