I place a hand on her back to steady her, blushing again myself. "Good. You okay?"

She nods silently and I place a hand on her waist and opposite side arm to lead her over to the other side of the roof where I've got everything perfectly set up. I've got all her favorite foods that she's mentioned to me on occasion herself, sprawled across blankets and pillows for us to sit on. And it's all set up on the side of the building so we can clearly see and hear the drive in movie that the park is playing tonight down below. There are also a few lanterns of her favorite color around so it's not so dark up here. I look down at her, still making sure she's not peeking.

"Excited?"

"Anxious." She answers back, but smiles a little.

I grin and decide to be bold, placing a kiss on her cheek. Her lips raise into an even bigger smile, and I know she's ready. "Open."

When she opens her eyes and they take in the sight, her face immediately lights up. "YES! FOOD!" She shouts excitedly then immediately covers her mouth, realizing how loud it was.

I laugh, crossing my arms in surprise. "Wow. I was hoping you would like it."

"Ha ha... Sorry, that was embarrassing..." I smile wider, holding back a laugh. I'd tell her it's okay but hearing her talk is just too adorable to interrupt. "I just haven't eaten much all day... Ya know, nerves." She admits.

I take her hand in mine again. "I know. It'll go away. For the both of us." She looks up at me, and looks away, blushing even more. "They're playing a movie marathon, so we can get comfortable."

"This looks so fun!" She grins at the comfy setting of blankets and lanterns. "It's different than what I expected. Creative." I join her, relieved that she approves. She looks down at what's being projected onto the giant screen below us. "And this is one of my favorite movies."

"It is?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

I smile and shrug. "Just got lucky. Must be a sign." I wink, and sit down on the blankets as Y/n plops down right next to me. "Comfortable enough?"

She nods as the movie starts. "Mhm." She hums in response, moving over closer to me. I blush and busy myself with the food until a hand grips my arm. I look over to see Y/n staring at a basket of food. "You got tacos?" Y/n whispers excitedly to me in an attempt to contain her excitement.

I can't help but laugh at her serious face. "You are so cute."

She looks at me and blushes sheepishly. "I get excited about food..."

"Oh, really? I hadn't noticed."

She elbows me in my arm before chuckling softly. "And that's a lot of food."

"Yep, that's the point. Despite what Mikey says, pizza does get old. So we're gonna sit here all night and pig out on whatever we want."

"Because we're classy people." She smirks. "Very charming. But what about your ninja diet, oh one who leads?"

"It's suspended for tonight. Just don't tell Master Splinter," I whisper, which causes her to gasp dramatically.

"Leonardo!"

I laugh and shake my head at her.

The first thing we eat is some popcorn, candy, and soda while we watch the movie. Y/n comfortably leans against me as we watch, both laughing at times. But eventually I stopped just so I could hear only hers.

That's not creepy is it...?

I stiffen when she nuzzles her head under mine and leans into me more. Unfortunately she notices and looks up at me, pulling away a bit.