He smacks my bottom, "you got it," he says then walks out the bathroom door fast enough before I can yell at him.

After my shower, I dry myself and walk out the bathroom. And as Harry said, there was a pile of clothes on the dresser. I raise my brows, these clothes are a bit casual... something that Harry rarely let's me dress in. I shrug and slip on the clothing anyway. Woman's black skinny jeans, a black short shirt that looks like a sweater and is short enough to show just a little of my skin, a tan trench coat, and lastly there are small heel, black boots beside the dresser.

After I'm dressed, Harry yells for me to meet Harry downstairs. He's wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt with white hearts on it, which looks adorable and a black blazer. He doesn't realize it but there is a stripe of sunlight hitting his skin, shining on him, looking like he has a bronze tan. He paces slowly back and forth, in front of the door.

I've never seen Harry so uneasy. Once his sight catches he stops, smiles, and walks over to me, hugging me. After a comfortable amount of silence, Harry whispers, "you make me feel so good," then kisses my cheek.

Harry tells me the plans. He decides that it would be safer and better for me to come along with him. Not to also meet up with Covetous but for me to ride along with him. He says that the men who took Leah could possibly find and take me, even if there are guards protecting me - apparently having six guards can't keep you safe.

So currently, we're in a car. We didn't have to take a train ride back since Harry is to meet Covetous at some place, some unknown destination to me... probably a castle or something similar.

Harry and I sit in the back and Steve drives. Harry sits by the window and I sit beside him, my head on his shoulder. His hand lays on my lap, gripping onto my inner thigh; he refuses to look at me. He told me that if all goes well tonight and if he's able to bring back Leah then him and I are going to celebrate.

I nod my head and weakly smile, if all goes well tonight.

Steve drives us to the area and when we finally arrive, he looks back at me with tired eyes... is he worried too?

"Now, there are some rules." Harry starts off to say. He turns to me, still unable to stare at me in the eyes. Somehow, bags are beneath his eyes and they're puffy, his lips are chapped and his face is pale. I frown but reply by placing my hand on his knee, waiting for him to continue. His body language makes me nervous. "You are to stay in the car at all times. Do not, under any reason get out. Even if later I have to ask you too."

"What? What do you mean?" I shake my head.

"Just do as I say, Gisele. Covetous may ask me to have you come inside, and I don't want that to happen. Now, Steve is going to be in the car with you and Gordo is going to be driving around in a car with Liam. They're going to follow you guys, they're behind us right now..." Harry places his hands on my face, holding my cheeks, finally looking at me. He kisses my lips, "do you love me?"

My lips twitch, "yes."

He kisses my moist lips with his cracked ones again. "I'm going to go, stay safe." He says then opens the door to the car and hops out, fixing his suit top and pushing his hair back. I see him turn to face Gordo, who was parked behind us and he gives him a thumbs up.

I look at Steve and sigh.

"It's alright. Everything will turn out great." Steve says quietly.

I look at the time on the car stereo and then close my eyes, trying to stay calm.

I look out the window, I haven't looked back at the digital clock in the car, but I can tell it's been a while. The sun has disappeared and light gray clouds cover the once all blue sky. I hear the sound of crackling and soon it starts to rain. Rain. It's a type of weather that can make you feel moody. It's weird, because not only can humans or pets affect your mood, but even the weather can.