EPILOGUE

NIKKO POV

I felt the fresh morning breeze entered our home through the window we left open last night due to the summer heat. Slowly I opened my eyes and noticed the sun rising over the horizon and brighten my home...the leaf village. 

I felt warm and comfortable under the thin midnight blue sheets. I shut my eyes once more and breathed in the summer breeze with the scent of sunflowers. Until I reopened then when I slowly I felt a pair of strong arms embraced me. I look at our intertwined hands and smiled like an idiot whenever I see our wedding rings. We never take them off, not even for missions. 

I felt him tightened his grip and how he kissed my bare back, I shivered when he smiled and bared his sharp canine teeth against my skin. 

"Morning Beautiful," he said while giving me small kisses on my neck. I smiled and turned over staring into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and no matter how many years we have been married I still fall in love with them everyday....

"Morning Kiba-kun" I said while kissing his sweet lips. He softly kissed me while his hand traveled around my body feeling every inch of my skin, kindly caressing it. 

Soon the alarm sounded off signifying our morning. He stopped kissing me and pouted. "Hmm let's sleep in Nikko and have fun,"  he said while wiggling his eyebrows. "No, we have to get ready beside it's their first day of school. I want to drop them off to the academy" I said while smiling. He pouted again and said "Fine" I laughed and got out of the covers quickly feeling the fresh breeze against my bare skin sending goosebumps onto my body. I quickly changed and got ready. As I got ready Kiba jumped out of bed and quickly changed as well. 

"As you get ready I will go make breakfast and wake the kids up," he said while sliding his jacket on and giving me kiss on the cheek. 

"Hai, I love you" I said while putting my waist long hair into a ponytail. 

"Love you too gorgeous" he said while closing the door. I looked in the mirror and seemed ready. 

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE PHOTO THIS IS NIKKO OUTFIT

I walked out and noticed the kids yelling at their father who was also childishly yelling at them.

"WE WANT PANCAKES " yelled the kid.

"WELL I WANT WAFFLES " yelled Kiba.

I laughed and got into the kitchen. "How about some breakfast sandwiches," I said while getting the things ready. The twins smiled and got the table ready as for Kiba he left defeated and fed breakfast to Kibo and Akamaru, with their pups.

I looked at my precious twins and smiled...I never expected twins but I guess you got to expect the unexpected sometimes.

Skyler and Mimi....just like my mom, Kiba wanted to name our first girl Mimi...and our first boy Skyler...