Naruto and Kiba

Back at the village

NARUTO POV
Dreaming

"Ni-San look I can walk up the tree" yelled Nikko.

"Oh yeah just watch me and I will reach to the top believe it !" I yelled while running. But I only made it half way and fell on my butt.

"Haha haha" we both started laughing and decided to play...Nikko was so happy and smiling without having to where her stupid mask. I was able to see her true smile and fang marks...

The real Nikko...

Waking up from dream..

Ugh my head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was in a white room. I look to the side to see the beeping monitors and to the other side I see a table with flowers and the medicine cabinet.

Soon the door opened. Revealing Sakura

"I see that your finally awake Naruto how are you feeling. " she asked while viewing my charts and beeping monitor.

"Fine" I said while trying to sit up.

"Woah Naruto ! Watch out your injuries were very bad please be careful." She yelled.

"Gomen " I said. What happened after I passed out.

"Sakura what happen, the last thing I remember was looking at Nikko and seeing her being stabbed is she okay where is she." I asked worried.

But Sakura didn't answer right away, she remained quiet.

"Sakura where is Nikko" I asked more in a serious tone.

She flinched at my sudden change of tone.

"Naruto if I tell you promise not to do anything stupid" she pleaded

"Depends" I said.

"They took her Naruto , Nikko was taken by Kabuto and his team." She said at verge of tears.

My eyes widened. I immediately took off all the wires and tubes attached to me and try to get up. I ran out of the room while holding onto my injuries yelling for Nikko.

Sakura tried to call for me but I didn't listen.

"Nikko!!!" I yelled. While trying to run but ended up falling by the waiting room. Crying and yelling.

I felt my nine tail coming in the rage to kill and get revenge I was at the verge of transforming into the beast but soon I felt sleepy and dizzy.

"Gomen Naruto but it's for your own good" Sakura said while injection me.

Fuck now I can't find Nikko I said while going back to sleep...

KIBA POV
Apparently Naruto went out of control which meant he won't be able to join our search party. Hinata decided to stay and help Sakura out with naruto.

For now it is just Sai, Shino, Sauske, Kakashi sensei, and me with Akamaru.

"Okay the search team will begin tomorrow at sun rise. And thanks to Kiba senses we might be able to find Nikko, since you have the mask right." Lady Tsunade asked.

I simply nodded and showed her the mask.

"Alright let just hope that we find Nikko and that she is safe and sound" she said with a worry look in her face.

______________Time Skip To Morning__

Soon morning came and I was the first one by the gate with Akamaru. Weird right..

I'm usually the last one. Soon Sauske, Shino and Sai came then we just waited for Kakashi sensei. He soon arrived.

"Alright team ready!" He said.

"Hai!" We all said and soon we began to leave the village.

I promise that I will find you Nikko.

"Alright Kiba and Akamaru lead the way to the hideout" Kakashi sensei said.

I sniff her masked and soon got her scent. She was far which meant her trail of scent wasn't strong and can disappear at any moment.

"Alright I got it but we must hurry it isn't a strong scent" I said and began to travel through the trees. Jumping so fast by each branch I stepped on.