Questions Answered and Rivals

KIBA POV

She was gorgeous, but why did she covered her face. And yet she looked kind of familiar but from where. She had the most beautiful dark chocolate colored eyes that I just could get lost. Her hair was tied into a ponytail it must be semi long. Her headband was tied onto her forehead. When she got up omg her body was sexy. She was showing her stomach area with shorts that fit her nice. And long black socks that went up to her thigh and black ninja sandals.

I wanted to see under her mask so bad. I couldn't stop staring at her.

I notice her looking at me.. wait did she just glare at me?!

KURENAI SENSEI POV

"Before you go Kurenai may I have a word with you" said Lady Tsunade

"Of course my Lady, please wait for me outside kids" I said. "HAI" then they left.

"What is it Lady Tsunade, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask with curiosity.

"Its about Nikko,I wouldn't like a sensei to not know her student very well." Tsunade

I was shocked is she talking about Nikko, I nodded my head so she can continue.

"Nikko is quite a special girl, her real name is Inuzuka Nikko" Tsunade

WAIT?! So that means she is the locked up home princess, it all makes sense now the home-school and stuff but why did she lie about her surname and hiding her fangs with her mask.

"Yes Nikko is the locked up princess from the Inuzuka Clan. And the reason why she lied about her name is because of Kiba. Her own clan hates her and despises her due to her background. You see her mother was a very respected princess herself until she felt in love with a person whom was forbidden" Tsunade

"May I ask who is her father"I asked.

"Hatake Kakashi is her father, and since this happened her grandfather kept her inside at all times. To keep her away from him. And since her mother died when she was at a young age, her grandfather was her guardian. Who also despised her. Since her grandfather passed away, she had the liberty of leaving her clan's compound and now lives next to naruto. Who is one of her closest friends, besides Iruka and sadly that Pervy-sage too."Tsunade

Wow, I never knew that Nikko lost a mother at such a young age. She must suffer a lot but why the mask and Jiraiya.

"Why the maks and Jiraiya?" I said

"Well Nikko has a wolf beast that she can control but without any social contact I am afraid she might become unstable again so please keep an eye on her and notify me if anything goes wrong. And the mask... well.... the reason her clan despises her is due to her fangs. They are incomplete, unlike kiba her looks like whiskers. This is due her being half Inuzuka from her mother side and well Hatake from her father side. Yet she has all the Inuzuka senses, not sure about Jutsus. She has the sharingan from her father not sure why and skills and some jutsus as well." Tsunade

She reminds me of Naruto alone and disrespected. The only difference is that Iruka and Naruto were there for her. I want to be there for her as well as a motherly image when she needs it. I simply nodded

"Very well then you are dismissed" I simply bowed and poofed myself back to the team.

KIBA POV

As we made our way outside, I tried to make a conversation with Nikko, but she just completely ignored me. She kept silent, reminds me of Shino, and here I am thinking that she is hot and all. Girl getting on my nerves.

I notice Nikko partner walking next to her. I heard Nikko giggle while looking at her dog like wolf. Weird. Only the Inuzuka can communicate with animals. It must be in my head.

NIKKO POV
Okay Kiba has been trying to start a conversation win me. I just kept quiet not really wanting to talk.

'It seems dog boy over there wants to get to know you better if you know what I mean' said Kibo.
I simply giggled. Right now we were waiting outside for Kurenai sensei.

I just love saying that.
We were all in silent until a poof came and Kurenai sensei was there with a smile.
"Shall we get going before night comes" she said with a smile. We all simply nodded and off we went.

----------time skip ----------------------------------

We finally reached the lake, and let me tell you it was beautiful. The green grassy field filled with trees and the smell of fresh water filled my nose. Then out of now where I smelled daisies my favorite flower. I couldn't stop admiring it.
We sat by the lake and we all sat down in a circle. Shino, Kurenai senei, Hinata, me, then Kiba.

"Very well I'll go first. Yuhi Kurenai. I adore and care for my students deeply. I will do anything to protect you guys. When it come to my abilities I am at great genjutsu." Said Kurenai sensei with a heart warming smile while looking at me. As if she is trying to tell me that she will be here for me no matter what.

"Aburame Shino, I am able to control and keep insects within me. " he said.

I sweat dropped
He only told me his name and clan jutsu of course.

"If I may ask why were you shocked when I played with your bug." I said.

He was quiet for a moment as if wondering what to say.

"No one usually is amazed by my clans ablitlity to control bugs ... They find it creepy." He said in a monotone voice. But I was able to see the sadness in it.

"It's not creepy I find it interesting and amazing." I said with a small smile in my mask.

I notice Shino smiled. Very small but it's something.

"H-Hyuga Hinata I t-tend to be very shy... A-and all but I hope we can be best of f-friends. I posses the byakugan and am working on my t-taijutsu." She said very shy.

"Well Hinata I would love to be your friend and train with you some day." I said with a smile. She simply smiled back and looked happy to be my friend.

I felt happy that she wanted to be my friend. I was always so lonely

I was next then Kiba.

"Inutake Nikko. I have wolf like senses due to my clans background. Don't know much about my clan, I'm sorry. I grew up alone. I am mostly a hand on hand combat person while holding two katanas. I'm still working on my jutsus with my partner kibo" I said with a smile on my face.

They all nodded. Kurenai sensei simply looked at me with a sly smile. I wonder why. I know that I lied but kind of some of it is true...

Next was Kiba .

"Inuzuka Kiba, I am the best in my clan you can bet on that. Akamaru here is my ninken partner and we are inseparable. We can beat anyone's butt in no time" he said with a grin while winking at me.

Cocky much he believes that the Inuzuka are the best while they are just a bunch of assholes who judge without knowing.

Yes I know I am a Inuzuka but I wish that I never was.

"That's nice " I said sarcastically while staring at him with no emotion.

I guess he felt offended because he quickly shot up and yelled " you take that back you weird masked girl " he said.

I got mad, he doesn't know me to judge me like that. I simply got up and said " you don't know me to judge me like that. Without a reason knowing why I wear a mask. Asshole" I said coldly while walking away.

As I walked I heard footsteps.