One Year Later

Kiba and I have been together for a year now. Three months ago he proposed to me. Today I am getting married to Kiba Inuzuka. My clan never accepted me but I don't care. Kiba mom and sister did though. So they are the only ones who will assist the wedding from the Inuzuka clan. But Kiba and I decided to change that. So we are making a new clan. Inutake.

Right now Sakura Hinata and Temari are helping me get ready.

"Are you nervous Nikko Chan" asked Hinata while she was finishing up on my dress.

"Kind of how did you do this when you got married to Naruto I feel like I'm gonna faint" I said while pouting.

She only giggled.

"Just breathe and relax. And be happy cause you are getting married to the person you love" added Sakura who is also married to Sauske. She was doing my hair.

"Yeah, its a little nerve wrecking but everything will turn out just fine." said Temari while she was holding my bouquet.

"Hai" I said while looking down at myself. "Alright all done" said HInata. 

Once she said that I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. I was smiling at how beautiful i was. For almost my entire life I thought that I was different, a freak for my half inuzuka fang marks. So I wore a mask for so many years. But once I learned how to embrace them, I began to feel beautiful. Unique for being different. 
WEDDING DRESS IN PIC UP

"Come on Nikko, its late and Kiba must be waiting nervously at the Hidden Sunflowers" yelled Sakura. Oh yeah we are getting married at my mothers garden. Which I decided to share with the villagers. So now its more like a park where you can find peace and joy. While being surrounded by sunflowers and sunshine. 

"Hai" i said and began walking out into the living room to be met by my dad and godparents.

"Nikko....you look beautiful." Said my dad while he hugged me. " you look just like your mother when we got secretly married" he said while giggling.

"You guys actually got married." I asked.

"Yes and in the same exact spot as where you are getting married." He said.

"Oh Nikko you look gorgeous, I'm so happy to be here with you" my godmother said.

"You look beautiful Nikko" said my godfather.

"Arigato everyone." I said. And soon we were off to the Hidden Sunflowers.

KIBA POV
Okay I am so nervous, why is Nikko late. Did she regret her decision. Maybe she doesn't want to marry me....

I was pacing back and forth until Naruto stopped me.

"Kiba don't worry or make any assumption. She will be here trust her..." he said while smiling.

"Hai" I said while relaxing a bit.

Soon a couple minutes later everyone was screaming that the bride is here.

I began getting more nervous. But one I saw her enter the Hidden Sunflowers a smile crept into my face.
She looked gorgeous ....

Soon Kakashi sensei was by her side to take her down to me.

Once she was right in front of me we both smiled like idiots.

"Please take good care of her Kiba" said Kakashi sensei.

"I promise " I said. And soon Lady Tsunade was in front of us to make our bonds so we can be married. Till death tears us apart....

THE END

WELL THEN I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY BOOK LONGEST ONE EVER BUT THAT WONT STOP ME.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY NEW BOOK WHICH WILL BE CALLED.....

KONOHA HIGH SCHOOL 🤓