Trust and Friendship

??? POV
"I see her, sir. What should we do now."

"I say we should get help from a friend, to lure them into our trap so you can have the girl " said my boss.

"Very well, then she will be all mine.." I said with a huge grin forming onto my face. You will be mine Nikko and only mine....beautiful....

NIKKO POV
We made it home. I got my keys that have a blue wolf key chain on it to open the door. As I open the door I let Shino walk in as I followed behind him to close the door.

I noticed the lights were off so I turned them on. Once I turned them on BOOM... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKO" yelled Naruto, Iruka sensei, Pervy-Sage, and...Kurenai sensei.

Omg it's my birthday I totally forgot. With the move and new team. They truly are my real family. And Kurenai sensei too. I felt my cheek wet. I'm crying, but they are tears of joy which haven't happen in years.

I ran up to them and hug them all.
"Thanks guys.. it means a lot to me" I said.

"It's nothing Nikko but why is Shino here" said Naruto.

Oh yeah Shino I totally forgot. I notice him admiring my drawing.

"You are quite the artist Nikko" he said.

Well with all them here might as well tell him already.

"If you are wondering why I am here Nikko it's because I already know who you are...and I am proud to be your sensei Nikko no matter the reason of who you are or what you look like. It just means that you are different and that you will do extraordinary things in life." She said.

Reminds me of my mother. I ran up to her and cry myself out. "I love you...mom" I said with a whisper. I noticed her stiffen but relaxed as she rubbed my back. "I will always be here Nikko not only as your sensei but as a motherly image too." She said. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. Well time to tell Shino.

We all sat in my living room and began talking while eating ramen.

"Well Shino to start off my real name is Inuzuka Nikko and I am the locked up princess from the clan. My mother died when when I was young so my grandfather took care of me by locking me up and making me where this mask. Because of my fang marks. My grandfather died yesterday so I was able to get out thanks with the help of those close to me. I never liked being a princess nor did I plan on taking over. I had a mission since the beginning. To look for my father. Hatake Kakashi.Oh and I have a wolf beast inside of me but thanks to Pervy-sage I can control it." I said.

Shino simply nodded without a word coming out of his mouth.

"May I see your fangs if it ok with you?"he ask.

I nodded and removed my mask. He got up and gently touched my let check.

I felt shivers run down through my spine.

"Well I just see a unique and beautiful girl."he said.

I blushed and nodded while putting my make back on.

"I would say the same Nikko " said Kurenai sensei.

I smiled at all them.

"Well nii-san why not have a sleep over huh" said Naruto.

"Nii-San??!?!?!" Said everyone. Except Iruka sensei who was laughing at everyone's shock.

"We aren't siblings or anything just that since we grew up together thanks to Iruka sensei we treat each other like brothers and sisters would." I said.

They all nodded and smiled.

By then we all chatted and laughed eating ramen since my cake was gone thanks to pervy-sage.

Shino said that he will be by my side no matter what. He doesn't care about who I am or what I look like.

I smiled knowing that I have friends to keep me company.

I just hope it can be like this forever. To not let anything ruin my life right now.