Tell Me Who You Truly Are ...

NIKKO POV
Is so refreshing being in the water.
I never felt more at peace. No mask. No problems. Nothing.

It's relaxing.
Just a couple more minutes there still is 3-4 hours left till sunrise.

KIBA POV
As I followed the scent of fresh sunflowers I noticed that I was at the lake. But what caught my eye was Nikko.

She was swimming in it. She seemed peaceful and beautiful.

I noticed that her clothes were folded at a rock. I walked a little closer without her noticing me. When I got to the rock I saw her gear and clothes. But not only that but her bra and underwear too.

I felt myself blush really bad.
Not only that but a major nose bleed too.

I quickly try to calm myself, I really didn't want her to see me like this full of lust for her.

I breathed in and out.
As I relaxed myself I noticed that her mask was here too with her locket.

Her locket was getting to my curiosity. I tried opening it but no luck all well. As I stared at her mask I was realizing something.

Her face is revealed....
It isn't covered...

So that means I can see her.

I was about to turn around until I heard the water moving and someone getting out.

Oh shit Nikko
What do I do
I need to hide

I was about to go and hide until I felt a katana close to my neck.

Too late...

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want pervert" she said in the most coldest and deathly tone.

NIKKO POV
As I got out of the water I saw a figure close by where my clothes are folded at on the rock.

I quickly grab one of my katanas and swiftly bring the blade up to the strangers neck.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want pervert " I said coldly. As I tried to hide my boobs with my hand while standing side ways so he won't see me.

Good think his back is faced to me.

"I...uh...how do I...gomen Nikko I came to get you cause Shino is getting tired I didn't mean anything to do anything trust me." The stranger said who I recognized as Kiba.

I felt my cheeks blush really bad.
Did he see me naked ?!

No it's dark so I hope so he didn't.

"I'm am gonna change Inuzuka so you better not turn around or else. " I threatened him.

He simply nodded.

After I got my bra and underwear on I got my spandex and shirt that Iruka sense gave me. I put my gear back on too. All I need is my mask and necklace.

I was looking for but didn't find it.

Where is my necklace who gives a fuck about about my mask my necklace is more valuable. Something I cherish so much.

While I was going crazy looking Kiba spoke.

"I assume that you are finished, are you looking for this Nikko" he said while holding up my mask and necklace.

I felt so happy that he had it and that I didn't loose it.

"Why do you wear a mask Nikko and why have a locket that can't open." He said.

"Please tell me who you truly are Nikko" he said as he holds my belongings while his back still faces me.

I quickly grab them and put them on.

"I'll tell you in the right time Kiba, please be patient." I said as I grabbed his hand and turned him around.

We looked into each other eyes. It felt as time just slowed down.

"Okay Nikko I'll be patient" he said with a small smile.

"Arigato Kiba-kun" I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. Well kind of since I'm wearing my mask.

"Let's head back to camp" I said.

KIBA POV
She called me Kiba-kun...
And she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Well kind of she had her mask on but still. During our wall back to camp I would not only steal glances at her but once in a while touch my cheek.

Inutake Nikko what have you done to me ...
I thought as a goofy smile spread across my face.