The Surprise

NIKKO POV
I ran as fast as I could to the Hokage office. And once I opened the door I fell into tears.

"Godmother, godfather, Deidara San, and Tobi San..." I said.

I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Surprise Nikko" I heard my dad say.
"The Akatsuki have been defeated. And now I recognize these rouge ninja as fellow leaf ninja shinobis" said ladyTsunade

Soon she took out four ninja leaf headbands. And each of them took one.

"Say Nikko who this" I heard Tobi San say.

"Oh this is Kiba he is my um..." I didn't know what to say. Is he my friend or....boyfriend.

"Boyfriend" I heard Kiba say.

"Nani Nikko we will need to talk" said my dad.

"Okay" I say.

"Hm you better not treat Nikko bad or else kid..right Tobi" I heard Deidara say.

"Hehe yes indeed" Tobi added.

This only made Kiba laugh nervously and shake his head.

"Lady Tsunade you-
I turned around to see Sauske and the group.

"Ni San" he said and ran up to him.

"I promised I will be back. Now did you take care of your god sister" he said.

"Nani" he questioned.

"Nikko is your god sister. And I'm her godfather. I am married to her godmother Guren" he said.

It took Sauske to process this, bit then it got to his head.

"So who is this boyfriend of yours Nikko" asked my godmother Guren.

"Um uh....-

"Boyfriend!!!" Yelled Naruto Garra and Sauske.

I quickly pointed to Kiba " he said it he didn't even asked me" I yelled.

"Nani why did you even care Sauske" I questioned.

"Because you like my little sis now" he said.

So I now have 5 older so called brothers.

But Naruto will always be number one.

Quickly they went to Kiba.

"Aw man Nikko why did you have to have alot of guy friends who consider you as a sister." He said.

Then they took him to who knows where...

"Well while they go have a chit chat why don't we have one ourself Nikko. " said my godmother.

"Nani why" I questioned.

"Because you might want to do more than just hug and kiss Kiba I assume. So come on to the talk we go to." My dad joined in.

"Nani!! I haven't even thought about that!!" I yelled but then they grabbed me and took me with them.

KIBA POV
Okay they dragged me Ichiraku. Great...I just stared at them while they stared at me.

"So do you love Nikko" asked Naruto

"Of course I do. She means the world to me. I love her because I need her in my life. " I said.

"Okay if you guys gonna have sex use protection. You guys are still too young to have kids you know" said Tobi out of the blue.

"Nani?! I'm not even in that stage yet with her" I said.

"He does have a point" added Deidara.

"Okay but the real thing here is you better not hurt Nikko" said Sauske.

"Or else we will personally hurt you" added Garra.

Then they all stared into my deep soul win menacing looks.

"H-Hai" I said.

"Okay enough chit chat now let's eat" said Naruto. Then they all smiled as if nothing happened.

Note to self don't mess with Nikko...

NIKKO POV
I have gotten the talk...

"Okay I get it. If we are going to have sex use protection got it." I said while lying down on the sofa.

"Good" clapped my godmother.

"My little girl all grown up time does fly " my dad said while crying in his corner.

"Um dad I'm always gonna be your little girl " I said.

"Promise" he said.

"Pink promise" I said.

Which only made my godmother giggle.

Soon we heard a knock on the door and opened it. It revealed to be Kiba with my brothers.

"Hey Nikko since I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend I'm going to ask you now upfront of your dad and brothers" he said while eyeing them.

I simply giggled which caused him to smile.

"So Nikko do you want to be my girlfriend" he said.

"Yes Kiba I would love to be your girlfriend." I said.

Soon he ran up to me and hugged me while twirling around.

LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT SO PREPARE MY READERS