Hokage Office

NIKKO POV
We finally made it to the Hokage Office. We both knocked, then we heard a "come in"

My dad and I walked and bowed before taking a seat.

"What's with the chest" she asked.

"It's from Mimi it contains scrolls to help Nikko train her special elemental jutsu. She also said that you are aware of this" he said.

She was in a thinking mode until she remembered.
" oh yeah .. and while we are at this I also got more info on you Nikko and your ninken partner Kibo" she said going through many paper until she found the right one.

"Okay I will go with what we had to not get confused. Then with the chest and the scrolls." She said. We both simply nodded while she continued.

"Very well with your Sharingan you got that by your father DNA when he received the Sharingan himself in one eye it was stored into his DNA system.
Now with your Fang Marks I found nothing you are the first to receive your fang marks like that. But I will keep on looking." She said with a smile full of hope.

"Now Kibo is actually from a small village, not very known since they have a population of 200 people or so. But they are known for their majestic wolfs which is Kibo. But from recent news that I have read she is actually a kidnapped wolf that got away and made it to you. She is the last that remains because that village was destroyed. But from my contacts I was able to get information about her." She said while grabbing a small book and giving it me.

'I'm the last Nikko, I have no family left' she said. Starting to whine.

"Your not alone Kibo you have always had me and now that we got out of that stupid house you have way more friends if you think about it" I said hugging her.

'Your right Nikko ' she said wagging her tail.

"Can we please go the chest" said my dad.

"Such impatience " I said crossing my arms.

Lady tsundade simply giggled at our childish behavior.

"Very well, Nikko you were inherit a special kekkei genkei by a women name Guren I suppose you already know who she is. She did a special jutsu to inherit her kekkei genkei in you. It was gift from her to protect you. Since it is a strong rare elemental jutsu, she also made these scrolls for you for your mother Mimi to hide when you were older you can learn them. Please keep these scrolls safe Nikko, not only do they contain much information on the jutsu but on you as well and can be used on you." She said in a serious tone.

I nodded not only do I have a wolf beast, whiskered fang marks, now this. I am a freak, I noticed that I began to cry.

"Nikko..." Said my dad.

"Nikko if you are thinking that you are a freak don't. You are special and different a special sunflower." She said smiling at me.

I was shocked only my mother called me, and I never told anyone.

"Your mother always called that, every time that o visit to check on you for you check up at the clans compound since you were born." she said.

I smiled embracing her in a hug.
I whispered "thank you" while regaining my self esteem again.

My dad gave me hug and whispered "just like your mom, your special and wonderful" he said.

"Okay what is this kekkei genkei I have Lady Tsunade" I said curious as to what this is.

"Crystal Release." She said. "I actually have some pictures of how it look likes from when your godmother went rouge and would battle " she said while opening her drawer and pulling out several pictures.

My godmother was beautiful let me tell you this. And her Crystal Release kekkei genkei was even more beautiful. It was a lovely shade of pink which was clear but deadly. The color match her quite well.

"Now Nikko let's see what color of Crystal are you each person is different after all. We never knew why." She said while grabbing a piece of paper and handing it to me.

"Now control your chakra to paper and relax." She said. I closed my eyes and relax just like she told me to. I was remembering when my mother would fix her white vase win sunflowers. While I just watch how lovely she look doing it.

"Sapphire" said Lady Tsunade which brought me out of my thoughts.
I looked at the paper and it showed a calm and relaxing shade of blue.

"Matching your personality quite well Nikko...sapphire" said my dad while smiling.

"Now then are you ready to train" said my dad.

"You bet I am believe it! " I said , I've been having out with Naruto too much but hey who cares.

Omg 91 views almost 100
M here thanks for all the views.

Please comment and vote and tell me how I am doing with this story

Feed backs
Ideas
Anything

Thanks

Goodbye M🌙