It's Time

Akatsuki Hideout
By the time we got back the hideout I noticed that my godparents were there.

"Nikko I heard that you had a mission are you okay how was it " she asked.

"I finally saw them godmother. But the only one who recognized me was Naruto and Kiba. Kiba almost stabbed me. Naruto defended me. And and -" I couldn't finish because I began to cry.

My godmother quickly hugged me and comfort me.

"Nikko I believe I have taught you enough. You have learned so much and I believe it's time for you to go back home." She said while stoking my hair.

I'm able to go back home..

"But what about you guys. I don't want to leave you godmother. I don't want to leave my godfather either. Nor Deidara San and Tobi San. You guys are like family to me." I said while looking at her shadow light.

I felt a soft hand caressed my check. Slowly it removed the tear that was about to escape my eye.

"I'll always be with you remember that. And Tobi Deidara and Itachi. No matter what. " she said while hugging me again.

"Now come we need a plan to get you into the leaf village. " she said while she guide me to my room where we will discuss the plan with the others.

NARUTO POV
So my chakra color is orange. It's weird how Nikko can see chakra color and personality.

After the mission which was a failure we reported to lady Tsunade. Evergreen is recovering from her stab .

Hinata and Akamaru are all good that smoke bomb was just to put them to sleep.

Kakashi sensei is acting like nothing happened. If only he knew that the blind female Akatsuki was Nikko.

Kiba just got stitched up. But after what happened he is just never want to know anything about Nikko ever again. Lately he's been dating this one girl name Storm. It wasn't Nikko fault. It was just her destiny.

I was walking to Ichiraku to go and stuff myself with ramen.

As I walked in I saw Sauske.

"Hey teme" I said as I sat down.

"What do you want dobe" he replied while eating.

"Sheesh attitude much." I said while sticking my tung out.

"Hn so how was the mission" he said.

"Failure, but yet interesting " I said with a smile.

"Care to explain" he said.

"I can't I promise not to" I said.

"You saw Nikko " he whispered.

"Nani how did you know" I said while grabbing him by his shoulders and rigorously shaking him.

"Because when you make a serious promise it's usually with Nikko" he said with a smirk "but don't worry I won't tell no one" he said while having his hands up for defense.

"Hm good. " I said while continuing eating my ramen.

NIKKO POV
"Hm so that's the plan quite well if I may say Tobi especially since its coming from you" said my godfather.

"I may act childish but I do have a brain" he defends himself.

I simply giggled.

"Well I'm going miss that laugh " said Deidara San.

"I'm going to miss all of you ...what if you guys join the leaf village. Come with me escape this living hell" I said with excitement.

"Oh Nikko for now only you but soon we will join you right guys" said my godmother.

"Everything at its time Nikko besides you need to see lady Tsunade for your condition remember we can't wait forever." Said my godfather.

"So the mission will begin at midnight pack only the necessary Nikko and be prepared by them. Alright guys let's go before the Akatsuki will have suspicion" said Tobi San.

Soon I noticed the shadow lights disappear.

Time to pack
I can't wait to see you again dad.
And Naruto too.

Be prepared village hidden in the leafs. Because I'm coming back home but this time as a new Nikko. Who is strong and determined. With a new wall that surrounds her even stronger. Because she won't fall back down again.

Believe it!!!