I Promise...

KIBO POV
Hm I guess I made it here pretty early. I notice another man sitting by the lake reading one of Pervy sage book, Nikko actually likes those books I have no idea how.

I walked up to the man he just smiled.
"You must Nikko ninken, I'm Kakashi" he said.

Nikko father...
I instantly ran to him and tackled him. He just petted me and laughed.

Nikko is going to be so happy.

KIBA POV
"What is it that you needed Kiba" asked lady Tsunade.

Before I sat down I bowed.
"I um..needed to know...who um..Nikko really is..." I said nervous .

I noticed her stiffen in her seat.
"And why is that Kiba she is your teammate why not trust her ." She said.

"She doesn't trust me so why should I trust her" I said.

"Kiba for one to trust you you need to show it, I won't give any information about Nikko you must figure that out in your own and that is final" she said.

"But-
"I said that is final" she said yelling .

I simply got up and left. She is right I must gain her trust but who can help me.

NIKKO POV
Dad...
"Hey Kakashi sensei" said Sakura and Naruto. Sauske simply 'Hn'

"Hey guys who is your friend here" he said. Once his eyes landed on me he was shocked.

"Nikko.." he said in a whisper.

"Surprise Kakashi sensei !" Yelled Naruto and Sakura .

Kakashi ...my dad got up and tackled me in a hug.
I couldn't sustain my tears they were falling out like crazy.
"D-dad" I said while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"From now on I promise you will never be alone again..and I will be here no matter what." He said hugging me tighter as if I was going to poof away.

Then he turned to Naruto.
"Thank you Naruto for being there with her no matter what." He said with a closed eye smile.

"It was nothing besides she is my Nii-San after all and best friend. I would do anything for her and you too Kakashi sensei."he said with a goofy grin.

"And you too Sakura for being there and hearing me out instead of getting drunk" he said.

"Hai it was nothing I would do anything to bring a daughter and father together" she said with a warm smile.

"Why wasn't I part of this " said Sauske. I totally forgot about him. He is way too quiet.

"Because teme your so unemotional so yeah I wouldn't know how you would react to this" said Naruto.

"That's true I can't believe I'm finally agreeing with Naruto *sigh*" added Sakura.

'Nikko can you believe this we finally found our dad! ...oh I mean your dad Gomen..." Said Nikko.

"No Kibo our dad we finally found our dad because you are my closet family I have and that included you too dad." I said.

He simply hugged me and petted Kibo.

"Well what about we go talk and let Sauske in on this. He seems lost. My treat on ramen" he said.

"Alright ramen !!!" Yelled Naruto running off.

"Yum" added Sakura

"Hn" said Sauske.

I simply laughed and walked along side my dad. Nothing can get better than this. Nothing can take me away now that I have my dad.

??? POV
"So are you up for the task " I said.

"Of course who can resist me besides they would be by so called guards I guess." He added.

"Okay but remember do not touch the girl she is mine one scratch to her and your dead." I added with a cold tone.

"Yeah yeah when do I start." He said.

I simply grinned....