Midnight Mission

THIRD POV
So the plan is that the Akatsuki will pretend to sabotage the village. This will be a distraction so that Nikko and Guren will personally go and see lady Tsunade. And explain to her that Nikko never betrayed her village.

"Ready Nikko" asked Deidara.

"Hm I'm ready Deidara San" said Nikko while grabbing her small ninja pouch.

"Is that all that your taking" Deidara asked.

"Yeah a photo of us together, the bracelet you gave me and my godmothers crystal sunflower that she gave me" Nikko said while grabbing Deidara hand.

"Okay" he said while squeezing her hand for reassurance.

Soon off the rouge ninjas fled to Konoha Village.

NIKKO POV
As soon as we got there I noticed some ninjas guarding the entrance and circulating around the village.

"There are ninjas doing their routines and some guards up at the entrance." I said as we sat hidden in the trees.

"Alright maybe some sleepy smoke bombs may come in handy" said Deidara San.

Soon he threw around 30 some bombs to at least put the guarding ninjas asleep. As we soon got in the alarmed sound went on.

"Guren take Nikko to god hokage, we will take care of here" said my godfather.

"Alright but no one gets hurt remember" replied my godmother.

"Right" he said.

Then I felt a huge hug from both Deidara San and Tobi San.

"I'm going to miss you" they both said.

Soon I felt a pat on my head." Be good Nikko and please look after Sauske for me" said my godfather.

I just hugged him back which shocked him but soon he hugged me back.

Then I felt my godmother pull me so we can get a move on to the hokage.

NARUTO POV
Once the alarm was activated all of the villages ninjas went out to see what was going on.

"Hinata what's going on " I asked as I ran to the entrance of the village.

"The Akatsuki are here" she said while grabbing a hold onto my shirt.

"Why" I asked while holding her hand.

"We don't know" she said. Then out of no where they just seemed to sabotage the village. But what was weird is that they tried not to fight the other ninjas against them. The only thing they did is just throw smoke bombs...

"Naruto kun let's try and get the people to safety" said Hinata.

"Hai" then off we went to evacuate the villagers.

NIKKO POV
Soon we made it the hokage office.
We barged into the door to be met with a very angry Tsunade.

"The Akatsuki what do you want now" she growled.

Both of us soon bowed which caught her off guard.

"Tsunade we are only doing this diversion to speak with you, and bring Nikko home " said my godmother.

"Nikko...so that means she is the blind Akatsuki member...is she okay....how...um why" lady Tsunade was out of words.

"She is fine just blind due to her sharingan. She never joined the Akatsuki nor became rouge it was just to keep her safe and train her well since I'm the only one who was able to use the crystal elemental jutsu" said my godmother.

"Hello lady Tsunade " I said as I waved at her beautiful forest green shadow light figure.

She quickly ran and hugged me.

"Oh how I missed you...but I am going to need you to answer some questions from the ANBU you know orders. But no matter what you will always belong to the leaf village." She said while breaking the hug.

"Alrighty then this is where we will part my child. But don't worry we will soon be reunited again. Lady Tsunade Nikko will give you our plan and those who are against the Atakuski and who want to join the leaf village. I hope you will accept them." She gave me a peck on the forehead then disappears.

"Come on Nikko to the interrogation room we go to" lady Tsunade said while guiding me to the room.

"By the way lady Tsunade your chakra is a forest green. Quite strong but yet soft " I said.

"Hm so that's how your able to know a ninjas chakra ability and personality. Due to your blindness. Well we will talk about that later and maybe to look for a cure" she said.

"Hai" I replied. I smiled knowing that I'm home once again.

GUREN POV
As I made my way to where all the action is the team finally stop. I nodded signifying that all went well. Then we just left. Don't worry Nikko we will be together soon.

We just got to handle some business with the Akatsuki.

Hey guys so how did you like the chapter.

I want to give thanks to a special reader but if I may so a friend as well who supported me and gave me advice. I feel much better.

Thanks to theredblog

Your awesome 🤓

So next chapter will be up soon and let's just say this book is almost over but don't worry I am working on another book!!!