Freedom...

NIKKO POV
I woke up in a bed with chains on my arms. Where am I ...

I tried to use my Sharingan but it only gave me a headache and my eyes began to hurt.

I also tried to use my Crystal style jutsu but I couldn't.

Must be chakra chains. I'm useless for now...

I noticed that I was bandaged and healed from my stab.

I started to notice my surroundings ..

I was in a room lit by a small candle. No windows. Which meant I couldn't know if it was night or day. Only a bed and desk in here huh

I started to get up but the pain shot me back into my sitting position. Fuck!

Soon the door opened.

"I see that you are awake my precious bride. Or should I say soon to be. "

Kabuto...

I remained silent I didn't want to talk nor listen to this basdard.

He slowly walked to me and was now standing in front of me holding a tray of food and water.

"Hm giving me the silent treatment I see. Well I brought you something to eat. And if you behave I might take those chains off." He said while setting the tray down and now kneeing to my level of view.

He slowly reached to my face but I looked at the other direction.

"Hm I assume you are scared right now but don't worry you will be fine. I healed your wounds. So you will be fine. You will be mine Nikko you are never escaping from me. The wedding is in 2 days. So prepare my bride. Cause you will be mine not only by soul and paper. But by body too. " he said while smiling like a maniac.

He soon grabbed my chin and forcefully kissed me on the lips. I remained the same. Once he stopped he left. I just sat there spitting and and wiping my mouth.

I felt tears began to fall. I will escape from here. If it's the last thing I'll do.

KABUTO POV

"Guren go check on my bride and change her bandage for me I need to sort on some business" I said while walking past her.

"Hn" was all she said.

She can't do anything after all I am in charge here.

GUREN POV
Stupid Kabuto ...
Just because be is in charge here doesn't mean he can't just control me and do whatever be wants.

Just another week and I'm out of here. I will soon be free with the love of my life as well. We have been preparing this moment for years.

I was walking in the low dim light hallway until I reached the room where her locked up bride was.

I wonder who she is this is my first time seeing her.

As I open the door I see a young girl with long white hair. She was crying in the corner of her bed. Once I walked in she looked up. I saw her soft honey brown eyes. Which reminded me of a close friend of mine ...

But what caught my attention was her fang marks. There the Inuzuka fang marks but incomplete.

It can't be... Nikko...

She is my godchild...

NIKKO POV
when the door opened I looked up to see a women come in. But once she faced me I noticed her style of dressing. My eyes widened she is my godmother Guren..

GUREN POV
I quickly shut the door and hugged her. She seemed shocked at first but soon she began to hug me and cry.

I promised Mimi that I will protect her no matter what and that's what I'm going to do.

"Shh shh it's alright I promise to protect you and I will " I said.

She simply nodded.

After a while I cleaned her bandages and put her new ones. We sat there talking for a while until I notice that I've been In here for far too long.

"Nikko I must go or else Kabuto will notice but don't worry you will not marry that bastard I will get you out of here" I said.

"Arigato Godmother " she said with a small smile.

I quickly hug her and got out the door and made my way to my room.

I shut and the door and pounded the wall. Until my knuckles were full of blood and bruises.

That son of bitch Kabuto he will pay.
But first I have to make a plan to get Nikko out of here once and for all. But I'm going to need some help and I just know who...