What I Truly Feel

KIBA POV
After she walked away I felt kind of bad. But it's true what I said so why is she all butt hurt with me. And my clan too.

"You should say sorry Kiba" said my sensei.

"And why should I , she was the one who started it. And besides its true what I said she is a freak for hiding her face and not telling us why or at least telling us the reason why she is hiding her face!" I yelled. Anger filling me up little by little.

"She practically knows us, she is gaining our trust. Be in her shoes for once. Get to know her and who knows maybe you will know her true reasons" she said. Then she poofed away.

"S-she is right K-Kiba-kun, we don't know h-her reasons, everyone has there own s-story. We just have to get t-to know her." Then she walked away leaving me alone with Akamaru and ... Wait where is Shino?!

NIKKO POV

As I heard footsteps I turned around to notice Shino walking by my side.

"Sorry about Kiba " he simply said.

I simply nodded and made my way back to busy village filled with people.

We walked in silence, but in a comfortable silence.

"But why is it that you wear a mask Nikko" he said.

I felt my body stiffen. Should I tell him or keep it hidden until I fully trust them.

"If you are thinking about trusting me or not,well I understand. You can feel the trust with the person you are with.
Do you trust me Nikko ?" He said looking into my chocolate brown eyes.

Do I trust him?
I moved my gaze into the busy streets, do I trust him ...

"I trust you Shino so I will tell you who I really am... But promise to keep it a secret until then ...please" I said.

He simply nodded. As I made my way by the small market I remember that I don't know where the heck I am going.

"Um Shino ... I don't know where my home is at I live next to Naruto can you please show me the way." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

I noticed Shino sweat dropped. He simply nodded and started to walk. While I follow. Remembering what Kiba said.... That I am a freak with a mask.

I am no freak...
I am just different...
Right ....?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know
I feel like I should stop
Should I continue or not