Surgery

NIKKO POV
Hinata Temari and Sakura also went shopping. I'm not much of a shopper, took me a while to choose but with the help of my girlfriends I was able to choose a beautiful kimono. And mask too.

Now I'm heading back the lady Tsunade who summoned me.

Once I walked into her office I noticed many shadow light figures.
My dad, Naruto, Garra, Kurenai and Iruka sensei, and Percy Sage. With Hinata and Shino as well. I noticed Naruto team wasn't here and neither Kiba.

"You summoned me Lady Tsunade." I said.

"Yes I did. And the reason I call them over it's because they also need to know the great news since they are like family to you. You see I have found a cure for your blindness. I able to do the surgery procedure today if you want. And by the day of the festival you won't be blind anymore. " she said while smiling at me.

She is able to cure my blindness. And today. I felt a tear escape my eye.

"Hai, Lets do this now " I said while smiling and tearing up.

"Okay Kakashi take her to the hospital so they can prepare her. While I set up my things. " lady Tsunade said.

"Wait can this be between us. I want to surprise the others on the day of the festival. " I said while getting excited.

"Very well the only one who will know is Sakura since she is main assistance" said lady Tsunade.

I nodded.

I noticed my dad move and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go Nikko" he said while guiding me.

"Hai" I replied.

By the time we got to the hospital Sakura was in complete charge on my charts. Soon I changed into some hospital clothes and lay on the bed waiting to get put to sleep for the surgery.

"Aren't you afraid sunflower." My dad asked.

I clutched the sheets on my bed.

"Of course I am but I made a promise to someone that I will cure my blindness. And I never break a promise. That's my ninja way. " I said while smiling. I promised Deidara that once I got back home I will cure my blindness. And that's what I'm doing.

Soon I heard the door open.
And I saw a shade of pink. Sakura..

"Ready Nikko, I'm going to put you to sleep then lady Tsunade will be ready do do your surgery." She said.

"Hai" then soon I felt a mask on my face and sleep took me into a slumber of dreams.

KAKASHI POV
"There, now I'm going to take her to the operating room. If you want you can wait here or in the waiting room with the others Kakashi sensei." Sakura said while finishing up with Nikko.

"Okay, Arigato Sakura. Please watch after her" I said while brushing her hair out of her face.

"Hai" then soon two other nurses came and helped take Nikko to the operating room.

I mad my way to the waiting where the others are waiting.

"So what happen Kakashi sensei" asked Naruto.

"They took her to the operating room now all we can do is wait." I said. Then we all waited in complete silence.

LADY TSUNADE POV
"Okay Sakura the reason Nikko is blind is due to her sharingan. And from what I've research it is still activated. So what we are going to do is remover her sharingan layer. With that she will be able to see. But she won't have the sharingan anymore. But I'm not sure if she will still be able to use she Shadow Light technique. " I said.

"Hai" she replied. She was ready and prepared to work with me. One of my faithful students. I'm proud of her.

Soon I began operating Nikko.

SOON HOURS HAS PASSED MAKING THOSE IN THE WAITING ROOM ANXIOUS ABOUT HOW THE PROCEDURE IS GOING. AS FOR LADY TSUNADE AND SAKURA THEY ARE ALMOST DONE.

Soon lady Tsunade came out of the operating room. Making everyone get up in their feet to see Nikko and how everything went.

"It was a success, I've bandaged her eyes and by tomorrow on the day of the festival we will see how she is" lady Tsunade said.

Then soon everyone went into the waiting to see Nikko awake and smiling with her eyes being bandaged.

"Hey guys" she said smiling.

Soon everyone went and tackle her into a major bear hug.

"Guys get off you can hurt her" yelled Sakura.

"Hehehe sorry Sakura Chan" Naruto said.

Soon everyone was chit chatting or playing games.

"Okay Nikko sniff this and say who it is." Naruto said.

Nikko sniff this person's sweater. While she sniffed she smiled know who exactly this person is.

"Hinata Chan" she said with proud.

"Wow Nikko you have your sensing skills quite high. Even more than Kiba and he is a full Inuzuka." Said Kurenai sensei.

"Arigato Kurenai sensei a friend of mine helped me with that" she said knowing exactly who helped her. Tobi San..

"Alright guys visiting time is over Nikko got to rest. " said Sakura then everyone left the room.

Saying goodbye and that they will be there tomorrow.

Soon Nikko was alone. She was so exhausted that she quickly fell asleep. Without knowing that a certain Inuzuka will be visiting her tonight.

KIBA POV
I say non of my friends today except for Sauske.

"Hay Sauske where is everyone" I said.

I noticed him have a confused face.

"They are at the hospital Nikko got her surgery. The only reason I know is because I went to go visit Sakura. But she told me not to tell one....aw fuck I already told you" he said while fave palming

"Nani Nikko got her surgery to get her blindness cured. Why didn't no one tell me." I said.

"Nikko asked for no one to know. Lady Tsunade only called her closet friends who are like family to her. She called me too but I was at a mini mission so I could go." He's said while walking off.

After hearing that I ran to the hospital. But it wasn't me it was as if my heart is making me go there.

"Nikko..." I said.

I have to see her but I know visiting hours are over. So that means I have to sneak in.

Soon I started to sniff my way. Sunflowers....

Then I noticed that her window was in the third floor. So I got on a tree and climbed it. Soon I jumped and went into her open window.

Once inside I notice that she was asleep.

Her eyes were bandaged up. She was so sound asleep that I could hear her soft soothing snores.

I walked up to her and pecked her forehead.

I caressed her hair and cheek. I grabbed a chair and sat next to her. I hold her hand while I just stare at her.

"Gomen Nikko for all that I've done. I love you I hope you will love me back again." I said. Soon I noticed I was in here for you long.

I was about to jump out the window before I heard something that made my heart skip a beat.

"I love you Kiba " she said

I smiled like an idiot and jumped out the window.

Hey another chapter. Book is almost done though 😢 but not to worry I have another story to write.

Comment
Vote

Hope you guys liked it.