Time Does Fly ...

1 Year Later

NIKKO POV
Time does fly by ...
It's been 3 years ever since I was kidnapped by Kabuto and saved by my godmother and some friendly people who ended up being like family to me from the Akatsuki.  Deidara, Tobi, and Itachi my godmothers husband. Yes they secretly got married.

It was beautiful. It was a night full of stars described by Deidara, a preach accepted our offer and married them. The only ones who were presented in the wedding were Deidara, Tobi, and me of course.

Now back on the subject.
I'm still blind, but yet it's been kind of a blessing a curse because I'm able to detect ninjas from a far distance. Also I can tell their chakra nature's based on their shadow color.

But I want to see the sun again. The sky blue sky full of birds flying to their freedom. Ever green forest that never die. But most of all I want to see sunflowers.

I've been asking Deidara to do some research about my state of condition. We haven't found nothing. It's quite a rare condition to be in.

I've been training really hard.
I am able to handle myself beast. Thanks to Tobi he helped me community with Luna and when I truly need her she will help me. But inmate be careful cause the rage can still overcome me. Now with my crystal style I've been improving.
I am able to do incredible jutsu with my nature chakra crystal style.

I am also able to handle the three headed dragon jutsu and another one that is a secret. Only Tobi knows because he helped me out. It would actually surprise Naruto.

Naruto...
I miss everyone from the leaf village. I just hope they haven't given up on me.

"Nikko come on we have a mission let's go." Said Deidara while walking in.

"Hai" I replied.

I've been going on simple missions so the Akatsuki won't be suspicious about me. I walked out with him while he hold my hand. No we are not a couple ...

It's just I feel safer this way...
He is like a big brother to me and Tobi too but mostly Deidara cause he would protect me and defend me from anyone who makes fun of my condition and fang marks.

I've been mask less for 3 years now. I told myself to never wear a mask. I would show my fangs with pride. No matter if I am half Inuzuka.

"Deidara San do you know where my godparents are at?" I asked. While playing with my robe with my other free hand.

"Yes they went out in another mission. They'll be back soon don't worry. " he said while squeezing my hand for reassuring. I smiled under the tall collar robe I am wearing.

"So what is the mission today." I asked while swinging our hands.

"We are suppose to get information on this villager who is quite involved with the treaty on two villages. I'm not sure which village is escorting him but we just need some information from him. I just hope he will cooperate and his body guards too. " he said while taking me out of the hideout. I felt the soft breeze brushed against my snow white waist length hair.

"What kind of information and why do you need me for this mission" I asked.

"You are quite the curious one Nikko. Well we need the village that are going to sign the treaty. That's all the information that the leader gave me. And we need you so we can detect the ninjas you know the usual. But you know the drill when the fight occurs. You run. I promised to protect you and I will. I know you are capable of fighting quite well especially for your age since you are 19 but you know a promise is a promise." He said while we waited for Tobi.

I simply nodded.

"I'm here " yelled Tobi. I giggled. He can always make me happy no matter what.

"Say Nikko how you feeling " he asked.

"Good and yourself Tobi San" I said.

"Excited and thrilled let's go to this mission shall we" he said.

Quickly I noticed Deidara chakra flow and saw two shadow like bird.

Tobi got on one and I got on the other with Deidara behind me. Then off we flew to find this villager.

But something is quite odd. I feel like this is going to be quite an adventure ...