Training Grounds

NIKKO POV
After the whole Team Zero thing I stayed to talk with Lady Tsunade about my blindness.

"So Nikko if I am correct you got blind due tintype sharingan." She said.

"Hai, I am able to see the shadows of a person that's pretty much it. With it I am able to see their chakra color and abilities. It may also come with some personalities of a person." I informed her of my cursed ability I called it.

"Okay I will study more so I can soon do your eye surgery." She said.

"Hai" I smiled. It may be a rare and unique ability that may come in handy but I want to see the colors of the world again.

"Oh and lady Tsunade if I am able to can I change my last name legally." I said.

"For what reason" she asked.

"I may be an Inuzuka but I am also a Hatake. But I want to merge them to show not only my pride for my mother from the Inuzuka clan but from my father as well, Hatake. So I decided to name myself Nikko Inutake" I said.

"Very well, I will do the paper work and from now on you are legally Nikko Inutake" she ask while preparing the paper work.

"Arigato" I said as I bowed and made my way out.

Now to retrieve my necklace from Inuzuka. When I got out I saw my temporary team.

They decided to accompany me and get my necklace then we would go to the training grounds and catch up on details and to practice as well.

KIBA POV
I can't believe she is back. And she isn't wearing her mask. She is embracing her fang marks with pride. I wonder how can she fight since she is blind. I will admit Nikko has grown quite a bit. But what was Garra doing holding her hand. I know she is blind but she is capable of guiding herself right she was part of the Akatsuki. Do they know each other?

Hm why should I care, I have a girlfriend and she is the best I could ever have.

"Kiba someone is here to see you" yelled my sister Hana.

I quickly went downstairs and saw Nikko and Kibo with her temporary team.

"Kiba I came to get my necklace back" she said in the most coldest tone I have ever heard from her. I stared at her for a second. I will admit she ha gotten more beautiful. But once I noticed her eyes they seemed lifeless. A dull shade of brown, not the bright honey sweet eyes I remembered. Ugh what am I thinking.

I just went up stairs to grab her necklace, but I left her mask. I will admit it I love and missed her sunflower scent. It's soothes me.

"Here" I said and tossed it to her.

"Arigato Inuzuka" she said then left.

"It's going to be harder for you to get to her now Kiba. She build way stronger walls around her so she won't fall back down again. " Hana said.

"Like if I care, I'm going out with Storm remember." I reassured her.

"I know but is that what your heart really wants" she said.

I remained quite....

Is it...

There was another knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Hinata and Shino.

"Hi Kiba Kurenai sensei asked us to meet her at the training ground for practice." He said while Hinata just stands there.

Ever since Nikko left and I started dating storm Hinata hates me. I'm the first person ever to be hated by Hinata. She told me that I changed into a bitter person with no heartbeat compassion. It sting me to hear that from my own teammate.