Ramen Ichiraku

NARUTO POV
I felt bad for not telling Nikko who my sensei is...if only she knew she would be so happy by just the mention of his name.

It was the first and last lie I kept from her.

Flashback
"You must not say a word Naruto for Nikko sake until things calm down with her grandfather" said Lady Tsunade.

"And why should I it's her father we are talking about her only family left who actually loves her !" I yelled.

"Because her grandfather is capable of many thing and to keep both safe you must stay quiet ...please Naruto for Nikko and Kakashi ... They will meet in the future trust us" said Iruka sensei with pleading eyes.

"Fine" was I said.
End of Flashback

And now that Kakashi sensei is back early from his mission I can't wait to tell her just who is here.

I talk to Sakura about Nikko all the time, she even wants to meet to Nikko. But we kept that a secret because I asked her to, so Sauske isn't part of this small mission. But I kept some things from her such as her fang marks, her being a princess, and her wolf beast.

Kakashi sensei even joined our talks since I was the only one to visit and see Nikko when her grandfather wasn't home. So from our team only Sakura,Kakashi,and me of course know this and any other people Nikko trust too.

I made my way to Ichiraku Ramen place that's where I am going to meet up with Sakura.

NIKKO POV
I was shocked to see Naruto with 10 bowls of empty ramen in front of him. I noticed he was sitting next to a pinknette. I walk up to him and sit next to him.

"Oi Nii-San what brings you here to the best ramen in the world. " he said with a mouthful of ramen.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Naruto!!" Yelled the pinknette. Hitting him on the head.

I simply laughed at their friendship full of kindness.

"Ow Sakura that hurt" he said rubbing his head.

So Sakura is her name such a beautiful name and it suits her quite well, especially because of her pink hair.
I notice Sakura looking at me as if she knows who I am.

"You must be Nikko am I right." She said.

How did she know.

"Don't worry Nikko she knows you because of me, Sakura meet Nikko my childhood bestie and Nii-san. Nikko this is my teammate Sakura-Chan"he said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you Sakura " I said with a closed eye smile.

She simply smiled and said" nice to meet you too Nikko ."

She kept looking at me as if she was remembered by someone's who looks like me.

"Sorry if I keep staring at you it's just you look like someone I know" she said kindly.

I nodded and ordered some vegetarian ramen. Yes I am vegetarian. I began eating while enjoying our small talk.

"Hey Nii-San come with us to the lake we are meeting our sensei there from his mission." He asked.

"Yeah! I am sure you would love it Nikko" Sakura added with excitement.

"I guess that would help me clear my mind from certain things." I said with a fake smile.

"Ok what happen that smile is so fake" Naruto said with concern in his voice.

"Nothi-
I couldn't finish my sentence because Naruto slammed his fist into the table.

"Naruto" said Sakura trying to calm him down.

"Don't start with your nothing please tell me that's why we are friends and siblings from friendship!... please.." he said.

"Fine ... Kiba has been mean to me by calling me names and such " I said.

"Like what" he said anger filled with every word.

I was hesitating to say anything while Sakura was trying to calm him down.

"I will tell you if you promise not to do anything I will take care of it myself please." I said.

I noticed Naruto relaxed and said "fine"

"Freak" I simply said.

I noticed Naruto fist turned into a ball you can see the white of his knuckles.

"If it gets worse then I interfere but if your able to handle it I'm fine by that cause I know what you are capable of" he said.

"Arigato" I said.

"Okay now since we all finished let's go to the lake."said Sakura.

We all paid and left to the lake. I wonder who their sensei is...