Dream

KIBA POV
After being passed out by that punch I fell uncouncious.

DREAMING
I was 7 years old.
I was walking through the Inuzuka compound I noticed some girls bullying another girl with a mask. I never knew who she was nor her name.

"Hey leave her alone" I said while Akamaru started to bark at them. They left running.

"Arigato I should go now" said the girl.

"I can walk you" I said. She simply nodded. As we walked we didn't talk but it wasn't awkward it was more of a comforting state especially for her.

"I'm here" she said. That was till I noticed she is the locked up princess.
I quickly bowed for my respect.
She hesitated and quickly pick me up from my current state.

"Please don't do that I may be a princess but I never really wanted to ...well thanks for saving me and bringing me home ...I should go now before the guards come bye " she said and quickly got inside through the back window.

I never got her name but one thing is for sure she was beautiful.
End of Dream

I woke up to Kibo healing me how..

'Don't worry Kiba you will be just fine Nikko punches are quite strong but I am able to heal any wounds. Thanks to my special jutsu.' She said.

"Arigato" was all I said. Why is she helping me after what I said to Nikko.

I noticed that I was home in my room.

'Kurenai sensei and Hinata brought you back home. And the reason that I am helping you it's because I'm a selfless type of wolf just like Nikko but due to her past she turned her heart cold as stone. But yet her true heart remains for those who she care deeply about' she said.

Wait?! How did she-

'I am able to read minds Kiba not just communicate like the Inuzuka clan does.' She said.

Oh that makes since.

"I am sorry to cause any trouble and about Nikko but just who she is.. I noticed during our fight she has dog like sense and skill like the Inuzuka and Sharingan like the Uchihas she also fights like a sensei I know who is Kakashi" I said. I noticed she stiffen in the name of Kakashi but why...

I must know who she is
I want to know who she is

KIBO POV
I must be careful with what I say and what I do. I noticed my necklace turned blue Nikko must be sad right now.

'Kibo meet me by the lake I'm headed over there with Naruto and a new friend we are on our way to meet their sensei ... And Gomen for leaving you' she said.

'It's alright I will be on my way' I said.

'I must go Kiba ' before he could say anything else I left out the door and dashed to the lake.