Evergreen

Leaf Village

"You summoned us Lady Tsunade." Said Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, and Kurenai sensei and Kakashi sensei. With Naruto accompany by Kibo and Kiba by Akamaru.

"Yes I did you see you will be escorting Evergreen. She will be dressed as a guy for extra protection. Since the Akatsuki has gotten information about the treaty between the two villages. And since Evergreen is in charge of this treaty her life may be at risk. " replied Lady Tsunade.

"Where will we be escorting her " asked Sakura.

"To a very small village hidden in the lakes. The treaty is between them and another small village hidden in the forest. Kind of like ours. Our mission to unite them so we can create a treaty with them. That way we can have more allies on our side." Replied lady Tsunade.

"Hai" replied all of them.

"But be warn that the Akatsuki will stop at nothing to get this information. So please be careful. Also from my information they have a new member with quite a unique ability. From my records she is a 19 year old girl. With a unique elemental jutsu but with a catch." said lady Tsunade in a serious tone.

They all nodded for her to continue.

"She is blind" she said.

"Nani then how can she fight " asked Kiba.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out still. She is quite a ninja but usually when she is in action we can't get a perfect shot of her. Either she runs away from the fights. Her back is shown to us. Or her hood is up. " Lady Tsunade said while showing the group her chart.

Everyone looked at the photo. But the one person who felt an urge to figure out who this person is was Naruto. But be kept silent about it. For now..

"Um Lady Tsunade have you figured anything out about Nikko" asked Naruto.

Lady Tsunade simply sigh and nodded her head a no.

"I'm sorry Naruto. But that doesn't mean I won't give up and remember Nikko ninja way she will be back" she said with a small smile.

Naruto simply smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay you guys leave at sunrise tomorrow morning so head out and prepare for your mission" said lady Tsunade.

"Hai" they all bowed and exited themselves.