Naruto Please Help ! Part 1

KIBA POV
Where can he be
Where can he be
Ugh I'm going insane

Ichiraku Ramen Omg he is always there.

I walked into Ichiraku Ramen and saw Naruto eating ramen.

"Naruto" I said as I panted for air.
"I've been looking all over for you " I said .

"What do you want mutt" he said coldly .

What the fuck.

"Why are you all angry at me what did I do this time." I said getting angry.

"You tell me" he said glaring at me.

"I have no idea what you are talking about !! " I said while my patience is reaching its limits.

"You know what you did. Calling Nikko names and making her feel useless and that she is a monster!! What is wrong with you Kiba she is your team mate for crying out loud. !!" He said slamming his fist into the table.

Is that how she feels. Is that why she is avoiding me and ignoring me.

I look down and said "Gomen"

"It's Nikko who you should be apologizing not me" he said going back to eating his ramen.

"Naruto please help me get close to her. " I said begging him.

"No" he simply said. " so you can hurt her again no way"

"NARUTO PLEASE! " I SAID. "I want Nikko back. I made a mistake. I need her in my life. please. I love her for crying out loud" I yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ...love....her

I love Nikko ...
So that what it is love..

Naruto looked shocked.
"Fine I'll help you but if you hurt her again I swear that I will hurt you"

"Arigato " I said. "So where do I start"