Freedom

NIKKO POV

As of today I am free, my grandfather who I despise has past away. I still pay my respects for him, but still he made me suffer a lot within these 11 years being locked up in this stupid house. The only company I have is from Iruka sensei and Naruto. Ever since my grandfather got sick I been preparing for my leave, Lady Tsunade has even been helping me. She got me an apartment by Naruto's so I've been secretly packing and preparing to leave my clan's compound. Hardly anyone knows due to me being inside, either way it won't matter since the one in charge is going to be a relative whom I don't know and don't care. 

Right now I am packing a getting ready to leave. Iruka sensei and Naruto said they would be here and help me out as well. 

'Are you happy to leave Nikko' said Kibo

"Of course I am I finally have my freedom and own place, and I am going to love it since it is going to be close by Naruto." I replied with a smile behind my mask.

'Are you going to finally remove your mask Nikko'

"No I prefer to keep it this way until I finally meet my Father" I said. Kibo just nodded and lied down on the bed to take a nap.

You see my mother left me a note for when I turned fifteen. She gave it to Iruka sensei to give it to me since she trusted no one else. The day I turn 15 I received the letter and opened it to see a picture of my mother and father, with a letter and a heart shape locket necklace along with it. In this picture there was man whom face was almost completely covered, except for his right eye. My mother looked so happy with this man. In the letter she told me how she met and fell in love with this man, whom said to be Kakashi Hatake, in the letter it said that once I have my complete freedom I can go to Lady Tsunade and ask her for more information. As for the locket I never knew what was inside due to the fact that it needed a key, my mother wrote in the letter that my father has the key to the necklace.

"Hey Nikko guess who's here"

I turned around to see Naruto and Iruka sensei.

"Hi guys thanks for helping me out, I can't wait to live next to you Naruto" I said.

"No problem let's just get going so I can show you around and take you to my favorite ramen place and introduce you to my friends" yelled Naruto.

"Slow down Naruto this is her first time in 11 years that she leaves the house little by little. Besides Nikko tends to be a very shy around those whom she doesn't know." said Iruka sensei.

"Don't worry Iruka sensei I am prepared and curious is to what is outside of this house" I yelled with excitement and curiosity. 

"Okay then lets get going Nikko" said Iruka sensei

"HAI" we both replied

----------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAMEN-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow my apartment is awesome, small but cozy just right for me an Kibo. 

"Alright thats the last box Nikko" said Iruka sensei.

"Arigato" I replied. Naruto was so thrilled to be my new neighbor, what can I say so am I. 

"Oh I almost forgot Nikko, Lady Tsunade ask for you when you were done moving in. Since you are a chunin and don't have a team she has already assigned you to one. So if you are ready let get a move on since your new team is waiting for you in the Hokage's office." he said.

WHAT?! New team I am so thrilled and nervous. 

'Did you hear that Nikko we get to be part of a team' Kibo said

"I know I am so happy come Iruka sensei let's go" I yelled running out of my apartment.

Naruto fell asleep on the couch so he will be fine besides I left him a note that tomorrow he can take me on a tour of the village.  

--------------ARRIVING AT THE HOKAGE'S OFFICE--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you nervous Nikko" Iruka sensei asked

"Of course I am what if they don't like me or make fun of me due to my mask and fang marks" I said all depressed.

"Well for starters they are very nice especially one of them she is very shy but you will get along with her very well. Also with the quiet one, But are you going to reveal your fang marks to them" he ask

"I don't know" I said wondering if I should or not....

IRUKA SENSEI POV

Whom I am worried about is the Inuzuka boy Kiba, since he is part of the same clan as Nikko, would he make fun of her or despise her like what her own clan does to her already....

I just hope he doesn't besides Nikko is a very strong and determined girl. 

"I think I will want them to gain my trust as I will too, until then I will keep my mask on Iruka sensei" she said with a closed eye smile bringing me out of my thoughts.

She truly is the daughter of the copy cat ninja Kakashi...

"Alright kiddo are you ready to meet your new team" I said about to open the door.

"HAI" she replied....