Nikko...

KIBA POV
Princess Inuzuka Nikko...

The Locked Up Princess...

Wolf Beast Luna...

Nikko... Took off her mask and I finally saw her smile... But it wasn't a smile I wanted to see...it was a smile as if she was accepting her death..

And her whiskered fang marks ... Their like mine ... But not full markings ...

So many question in my head but once she fainted I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nikko !!!!" I yelled as she didn't wake up. She was covered in blood. Everywhere. I just stared at her. And that's when I began to tear up.

Kabuto slowly came to her and picked her up. I hid the necklace she gave me and glared at him.

He glared at me then disappeared.

She's gone. Nikko is gone.

That's when Kakashi,Sauske,Sakura, and Sai came. Accompany by our Ninken partners.

Fuck Kibo is going to have to know.

I couldn't stop tearing up. Slowly we were untied one by one.

Sakura was tending Naruto injuries which were really bad.

"Kiba where is Nikko" Kibo asked.

I couldn't speak I just began tearing up again.

"Kiba where is Nikko" Kakashi began to ask and look around desperately .

"She's gone " I mutter to say with tears in my eyes.

"They fucken took her! " I screamed out.

Kakashi was shocked. He began to tear up and slammed his fist into the tree.

As for Kibo she whimpered.

"For now we must get back home Naruto is seriously injured then we can make a search team and look for Nikko " Sai suggested.

We all immediately nodded and quickly Sakura bandaged Naruto up then Sauske and Sai lifted him up.

We were begging to leave but Kibo just stayed in place.

"Kibo come on you can't stay here." I said to her.

'But Nikko is gone, she was my closet family I ever had. I know I have Kakashi but Nikko is gone. ' she said.

"You don't only have Kakashi you have us Kibo your team and new friends." I said.

Kibo just nodded and continued with us.

I sigh and felt another tear come out.
Nikko where are you...