Nikko Inuzuka

Name: Nikko Inuzuka [meaning sunshine]

Age: 15

Ninja Rank: Chunin

Personality: quiet around those she doesn't know, once close enough she is funny and loud, kind, loving, will do anything to defend and protect those she cares for, stubborn, determined, very curious, loves to smile all THE TIME, never judges anyone by their looks, doesn't like to act all princess, but instead like any normal teenage girl.

Ninja Abilities: Has all of the Inuzuka Clan abilities and senses. Also has the sharingan and some of Kakashi's abilities as well. She has a wolf beast inside of her which she discovers at a young age. 9 years old to exact.

Father: Kakashi Hatake

Mother: Mimi Inuzuka [meaning ears]

Ninken Partner: Kibo [meaning hope] [type of dog wild wolf]

Nikko's mother died when she was 3 yrs old. Now her grandfather looks after her even though he despises her granddaughter and daughter for ruining his reputation and good name. But even though he decides to keep her and lie to the clan about a false marriage between Mimi and another prince from the inuzuka clan.

But there was another problem Nikko's clan marking which are red fangs on each cheek weren't full marking. signifying that she was only half Inuzuka. Her grandfather made her where a mask at all times no matter of she is inside or outside the house. Many girls from the clan made fun of her or spread rumors that she didn't even have fangs. As for this she decides to stay inside. When it comes to school her grandfather kept her home schooled by Iruka-sensei who was very kind and loving to Nikko. Nikko saw him as a father but she knew her true father was somewhere out there. When it comes to friends her only true best friend was Naruto. One day Iruka-sensei brought Naruto to Nikko's home when her grandfather was out on a mission. Iruka thought that this was going to be a good idea since both students can relate so much. So ever since then Naruto and Nikko became best of friends almost like brother and sister since they call each other ni-san all the time. Nikko also knows pervy-sage due to her wolf beast she needed help to maintain and control her beast so pervy-sage came along and helped her out with her situation.

So her only close friends are Iruka-sensei, Pervy-sage, and Naruto.

Oh and by the way the only people who have seen Nikko without her mask is Naruto, Pervy-sage, and Iruka-sensei but they kept it a secret for Nikko who ask them to.

This how she looks without her mask

This is how she looks on a daily basis, like Kakashi

And this is her partner Kibo meaning hope and is a female rare wild husky

And this is her partner Kibo meaning hope and is a female rare wild husky. Nikko found her in the backyard wounded, so she heals her up and decided to make Kibo her partner and friend. Kibo isn't any ordinary wolf which you will find out within the story.

Kibo personality: She is a very shy pup but will defend and protect Nikko at all cost. And loves to play whenever she has the chance.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 2 YRS OLDER THAN NIKKO [NARUTO FRIENDS]