I Missed You...

NARUTO POV

"Nikko Chan ..."
She looks different. Older and more developed in certain areas.. STOP NARUTO...

She had longer hair it was up to her waist. Looked like snow and it was so beautiful.

But what was different was her honey brown eyes. They seemed lifeless.

Oh yeah she's blind...

I noticed her leaf headband was crossed with a line in the middle.

I had so many questions to asked her...

Out of no where I felt a had touched my face.

"Ni San" she cried our.

"I promised that I would come back but not like this...not how I'm dressed. I promise you I am not with-" I cut her off my hugging her.

"I believe you" I said while hugging her tighter. I felt her arms slowly hug me back.

She began to cry as well did I.

"I missed you so much " I said.

"Me too" she replied.

We stayed like this for a while.

THIRD POV
At the battle field Sakura Kurenai sensei and Evergreen ended up going back to the village for safety. Sakura had to check on Kurenai sensei since Tobi stabbed her with a kunai knife.

As for the others. They were up against Deidara. Who brought down Hinata and Akamaru with a sleepy smoke bomb. Kakashi sensei already used too much of he chakra and as for Kiba he had a huge cut on the side of his stomach.

"Now since I couldn't get my information I'll be leaving. Tobi let's go." He yelled.

"Hai sir" he replied and off they fled.

"Sorry we are late what happen" yelled the shadow clone jutsu of Naruto.

"Nice timing. Take Akamaru and Hinata to the village and fast. I'm not sure of that smoke bomb was poisoning to their lungs. And take Kakashi sensei too I'll go with Naruto " Kiba yelled while he tied a piece of cloth onto his stomach.

"Hai" yelled the Narutos as they stormed off.

KIBA POV
I slowly sniff my way to Naruto but their was quite a familiar smell too. And it was with Naruto.

Is it who I think it is...

I concentrated my sense of smell more until it hit me..

Sunflowers?!

I forgot about the cut on my side and dashed to the target.

As I got there Naruto was hugging someone. The girl from the Akatsuki with the snow white hair.

Why?!

"Naruto what the fuck are you doing hugging her she is the enemy. " I yelled as I made my way with a kunai knife rest to stab her.

But what happened next shocked me.
Naruto was moved and blocked me from stabbing her. Instead I stabbed him on the arm.

"Naruto.." I said.

"How dare you stab your own teammate!" He yells.

"Nani?" That when innocent back and got a good view of this Akatsuki girl.

It was Nikko..
I don't know what to do. Did she betray her village. Why did she joined the Akatsuki. I got so angered that I just turned my back and ran back home.

"Kiba .." was the last thing I heard .

NIKKO POV
Kiba was about to stab me.
I slowly put my head down and began to cry.

"Nikko ...he is just surprised he never believed that you would come back he gave up - " Naruto shut his mouth after what he said.

"So he gave up ..I knew it he isn't worth it. Naruto I must go back. But we will see eachother soon. I'll be in contact with you but please tell no one not even my dad" I said.

"Hai" was all he said.

Soon Tobi and Deidara found Nikko. But before leaving Nikko left Naruto a sunflower crystal to know that she will be okay as long as the crystal is perfectly fine without a scratch that means she is okay.

Nikko hugged Naruto one last time and left.

"By the way ni San your chakra color is orange. Quite rare and powerful if you ask me" I said before leaving.

Slowly I saw his shadow light disappear.

What's going to happen now...