"Two mango margaritas." I ordered one for each me and Laila. "You looking good tonight." The bartender smiled at me. "Thank you." I return a smile but a fake one. "On the house." He says passing the drinks he made in front of me. "Thanks." I gave him a real smile before grabbing the drinks and leaving the bar.

"Thanks. I owe you." Laila grabbed one of the drinks. "You're welcome. And don't worry about it, I didn't buy it." I assured. "Well you could've took my money." I shrugged. We go through this every time we go out and the bartender gives me free drinks. "Ok. May." "Whatevs Angel." I laughed as she called me by my middle name since I did hers.

*

"Come on Heaven, this my song." Lai pulled me from some seats to the dance floor. For this to be the first night, this club was more than swole.

"I know this is your 'song'" I began to follow her as she grabbed my wrist. Soon we were on the dance floor dancing to 'Twerkaholic' by B. Smyths. I really didn't like the song but it gets catchy.

Lai turned around and started dancing on me to the beat. I moved some what to her moves adding a little flavor to my hips. I then felt a pair of masculine hands on my waist. I would lie if I said my body didn't have this spark like reaction to the hands. It just felt right the way he held me as we moved in sync. I hadn't even realize that Lai and I weren't dancing with each other, instead we're both occupied by a man.

"Nice dancing with you but I have to go." I said without looking at the man and unwrapping his hands from my waist.

"Lai, I'm bout to go. I got an early morning." I said once I found where she was sitting with the man. "K. Talk to you later. Love you." I gave her a hug while she sat. "Love you too. And wrap it up please." She brushed me off.

"Yo!" The guy yelled turning around. "I am so sorry." I apologized quickly to the hard formed man I bumped into. "I thought you had to go." He chuckled and I looked at him confusedly. "Oh yeah that's right. You never looked at a nigga." He says. "Umm. If you can excuse me, some of us have a job to get to early in the morning." I said with a little attitude that I didn't intend to happen. "Ain't nobody stopping you. Witcho stuck up looking ass. Shit you ain't have no problem grinding on me." I looked at him shocked. "Danger, I'm bout to head out." Some guy walked up to the one standing in front of me and they dapped. "Night mane. I'll hit you up in the am." The one in front of me says.

Caution POV

Note for any and errbody: Caution, I'm dangerous.

"Nigga get yo black aih in the car." I yelled at one of my home boys. We were headed to my newest club grand opening. And Josh was holding up the process.

"Iight let's go. I'm trynna get stupid high tonight." He said. I swear Jit was a pot head some times. I turned up my radio blasting to 'Money Baby' by K Camp and Kwony Cash. It's just something bout cruising down the streets of Miami that just let a Nigga know he ain't got shit to worry about.

"Aye I heard Jade finna be hea." Josh said looking over at me. "Aye man fuck that hoe. Her head game was flat anyway." I said not caring bout the bitch they use to fuck with. By they, I mean my niggas at the trap. Dick'a dick'a pass. I never let that lose canon near Hazard. But I let her play with him.

I bobbed to my blasting music. I'm surprised we could even have a conversation over the music. But me and Josh rapped to every song until we pulled up to the club. I locked up my car. I straightened up my shirt.

"Hi Danger." Some girl said as I walked past. It's said she only knew me by my street name Danger and not by my actual name which was Caution. My momma probably was to tired to come up with some real like Michael, which is my middle name. But I like my name cause I can live up to the hype. I mean I run Miami. Everybody in the spot knew me. Either by Danger or just C.

A swarm of girl started dancing on me. And one shawty had ass for days. I might just take her home tonight. She was throwing it back at me and you know I had to catch it. I found Josh in a thick cloud of smoke. He was high. We been at the club for about a 3 hours. Smoking drinking, the whole 9 yards.

Walking out of the area full of smoke I saw some female walking away from the bar with two drinks in her hand. I took the chance to look over her body. She stood about 5'7 but than again she got on heels. She was a light caramel color. Wore red lipstick with a small red bag or purse under her arm so that could hold the two drinks. That white dress she had on tugged everything especially her ass. It was big as hell and Hazard wanted a piece of it.

I followed the ass from my spot until it stopped. Looking up, I saw her giving one of the drinks to a female.

"Danger wanna dance." A Latina looking female came and grabbed me pulling me with her. As she grinded on me, some more females showed up. "Aye C." I moved away from the girls dancing on me going to my nigga Wade. "What nigga?" I shook my head. It's always a challenge with him. "Watch me go get this one." He says. "Who?" "White dress." He pointed to the girl I saw walking from the bar. "Naw. She off." We had this off list which meant no one but you can smash. "You hitting that?" He asked in disbelief. "Naw not yet." I pounded his chest once with my fist before walking towards her and her friend.

I watched a lil as they danced on each other to 'Twerkaholic'. Next I know I was holding unto her hips and moving in what ever way they moved in. She jumped when I first touched her but kept dancing. Hazard was enjoying her ass way more then I thought. I'm wondering if it's real though.

"Nice dancing with you but I have to go." She unwrapped me from her after like 2 songs and disappeared in the crowd. I'm not even gon lie and say I was surprised my club was this deep on opening night. I'm surprised there's room to walk to and from the bathroom which is right next to the dance floor.

"Sorry Danger." Yet another sorry ass sorry with a smirk. These hoes got one more time to bump into-

"Yo!" I yelled getting annoyed and mad at the bumping. My shit ain't that crowded. "I am so sorry." The female voice was quick and slightly familiar causing me to turn around. "I thought you had to go." I chuckled and she looked at me confusedly. "Oh yeah that's right. You never looked at a nigga." I shook my head. "Umm. If you can excuse me, some of us have a job to get to early in the morning." I knew something was wrong with her. Stuck up just not as stuck up as they come. "Ain't nobody stoping you. Witcho stuck up looking ass. Shit you ain't have no problem grinding on me." She looked at me shocked. Trust, I'm the one that'll speak my mind. "Danger, I'm bout to head out." Josh dapped me. "Iight mane. I'll hit you up in the am." Looking at the female holding her keys, hooked up to him, I chuckled as they left. "I'm sorry. Today's just not my day." She says and walk around me towards the entrance/exit.