However, he stops me too soon. He puts his hands on my shoulders and walks me back to the shower hose. He grabs a bar of soap and starts rub me with it, everywhere and then he does the same to himself.

He offers to wash my hair, which I agree to, handing him a coconut shampoo. I stand in front of him, my back facing him while he applies the shampoo to my roots and in the waves of my hair, meanwhile massaging my scalp. He also takes this time to massage other areas of my body too. My eyes flutter and I have to put my hands behind my back to hold on to his elbow as he pleasures me, by rubbing down all over my skin, in a way that feels delightful.

Once he's finished I offer to wash his hair but he doesn't let me.

"I want you to get out and put on what's in the first drawer in the dresser. I'll be out in a moment."

I nod, sighing then stepping out. I feel so refreshed. I really needed that.

I grab a towel from the counter and walk out the bathroom and to our room for the night. Once I get to the dresser I open the first drawer to see a black lace strapless bra and a black chantilly lace V-string.

My eyes widen in excitement because he has a serious talent of making me feel good.

I slip on the undergarments with ease and hop on the bed, waiting for him. I don't know how to position myself or act sexy in any way. All I know is that it would unacceptable to lay on my back as he walks in. So when I hear the door open I lift my boobs so more cleavage shows and then lay on my side, resting my elbow on the bed and using my hand to hold the side of my head.

When Harry opens the door, he looks at me and doesn't take another step forward. I bite my lip and put my head down in embarrassment. Why does he always have to literally stop and stare? The man can't multiple task.

After a minute of staring in complete silence I reach for the comforter to cover myself.

"No," Harry drools. I look up to him to see his hands are at the hem of his towel; ready to be dropped and then to pounce on me. I giggle.

Harry smiles walking closer and once he reaches the bed he drops his towel. "Fuck, my goodness. You're going to be the death of me."

I smile, "not soon, I hope. We need to get married, don't we?"

Harry laughs, straddling my body. "Even if we don't get married, you will always be mine." He kisses my lips and then moves down to my neck. His lips part and his tongue slips out making my skin wet as he sucks on it. Many sore spots later Harry moves his head down to my chest, licking and kissing the areas that aren't covered by a bra. Slowly, he makes his way down to my stomach, grabbing my hips and bringing them up to his lips. He leaves soft kisses on my skin and it feels divine as there is a balance between that and the harsh hold he has on my sides.

When his breath is felt over my core, I moan. Grabbing his hand, I call out to him, "Harry," I sigh. "Get on your back."

Harry looks at me confused but still let's me up from under him. "I want to give you a back massage... I'm sure you're stressed too."

He smiles at me, turning around and laying on his stomach. "...And she's so fucking considerate."

I smile at him. "I'll be right back!" I say as I get off the bed and jog to the bathroom. All the candles are still lit, I grab one and then look for some oil... and thank goodness Harry had a bottle in his bag that he left in the bathroom... cheeky.

I place the objects on the night stand and then sit myself on his lower back, the curve of his small butt right under my core. I put my lips to his ear. "I want you to relax, tonight." I bring my hands to his shoulders, rubbing my thumbs against his bones. He chuckles.

I bring my hands down his back, my finger tracing his spine. I press down and massage his back, his little grunts informing me that I'm doing well so far. I grab the candle, "this is going to be hot, but it'll feel good."

I tilt the candle, letting some wax drip out of the rim and onto his back, he hisses and almost stands up with me on his back.

"Hey!" I say holding onto his shoulder.

His head lays flat against a pillow and not to his right side like before. "You're so sexy," he sighs.

I laugh then peel off the wax that stuck to his back. Next, I grab the oil and place a bit to my palm. I rub it all over his back, circling and pressing as he relieves some stress and I get rid of the knots on his back. "You're so tense" I announce.

"... I have my reasons." He mumbles against the pillow.

Once I finish, I slap his back. "I'm done," I whisper in his ear.

He moans, letting me get off him as I watch him get up slowly and then grabs the back of my neck with his large right hand. He pulls me till my lips meet his; sharing a kiss.

"Now, I want you to look at me," he says as he gets on top of me, and takes off my panties right away as he licks his lips.

I nod my head, "uh-huh."

Once my panties lightly land on the ground, Harry's lips attack my throbbing core. I scream out a little when his tongue slides in too. He removes his lips and pulls his tongue out all too fast, leaving me to arch my back.

He apologizes, "I got carried away." He kisses my lips and his hand makes its way to my core, where he now decides to take things slow. His finger pokes at my bud, feeling it, and then he moves his digits all around till he makes me jolt. He uses his middle and pointer finger to rub my clit, slowly. I take my lips away from his mouth as I start to pant. When his fingers rub at a speed so fast that I can't process my own thoughts correctly, my chest moves up and down quickly, the room feels humid and he causes soft whimpers to escape my lips.

"Keep your eyes open," Harry says, as he moves back down on me. He continues to rub and then puts his tongue out, moving it up and down my slit. My leg twitches.

"Harry," I moan.

My legs to start to shake and he takes this opportunity to spread them apart and hold on the front of my thighs, crashing them to his lips and flat tongue; my body looking like I'm partially doing the splits on his face. My all time favorite feeling comes back to my lower stomach, wanting to desperately leave my body.

"Harry..." I try to warn him.

He stops. He stops.

"No, why?" I whine, breathing heavily. My core throbs so hard and bad that I glance at the pillow to my right, wanting to take it and stick it in between my legs.

Harry gets on his knees, putting his hand flat against his c.ck, not grabbing but simply touching it; of which is sprung against his stomach. He kisses my lips and pushes the top of my hair back. "It's going to hurt a little."

I nod, wanting him to just do it. I'm craving the feeling of wanting to feel good, wanting him to feel good... for us to finally feel like one, like we're complete.

A/n:
Those of you who are excited for LOUIS he's comin' comin' comin'