Chapter 17: Deathwish

Start from the beginning

He raised his hands to hold Jennie's shoulders. He spoke again with a softer tone, "I'm sorry it's just-" He sighed "-it's just I can't risk anyone seeing you there..." He looked up at Jennie slowly.

"You understand, right?"

Jennie nodded her head slowly. She lowered it down to cover up the fact that she was close to tears.

"okay.." he pursed his lips.

"Yoongi will stay again...you're alright with that, right?" Namjoon tried to look into his sister's eyes but she moved her face away before he could even go near. He gulped, pursing his lips after.

"okay...now..go get Y/N ready. The only reasons why we are going is for work purposes, so we're gonna need her"

She nodded her head sadly.

"Now, go make so good looking, the men there will regret even by looking at her"

Jennie looked up at her brother. Giving him a smile that revealed her faint dimple. He returned the smile with an even deeper dimple.

"Can I get a forehead kiss?" She said in an aegyo voice. Namjoon scoffed at his younger sister's childishness. "You wish"

-

-

You sat on the vanity chair looking at the stranger that was in the mirror in front of you.You were wearing the very sparkly dress Jennie brought you. You knew you weren't going to the usual places where you go to. This time Jennie was very careful with your makeup and hair.

Your hair was done as if you were in the 50's, a bombshell type of hairstyle. The one thing that topped all off was the the red lipstick that made your lips look full and plump.You looked like a 50's actress that was in color.

You wondered how important the event is for you to dress in such a way.

"Y/N, come down stairs let us take a look at you." The voice of Jimin came from downstairs.

You looked at your reflection again. Ever since a few nights ago, you couldn't look at Jimin in the eyes. You were afraid that if you did, your heart would pop out of your chest. You still hate him, you still wish for his death but for some reason, when he's around you you feel nervous..

Could it be fear or something else?

_

"Look at you and your suit kookie. I almost thought you were getting married." Jimin cackled. Jungkook gave him the are you serious look.

"Is there anyone you're excited to meet anyone at the event..hmm...hmm" Jimin teased. Jungkook scoffed at his Hyungs words.
"Of course not, I have no interest in marriage..No, dating period. He fixed his collar.

"Tch, You're letting your good looks go to waste" Jimin Smiled. He noticed Jungkook wasn't listening to him. An idea popped into the holder's head.

Jimin licked his top lip excited for what he's about to do.

Jungkook was too emerged in checking himself out in the long mirror hanging on the living room wall. Just when he was about to scare the living shits out of the maknae, something confused Jimin. The younger stopped checking himself out, instead he was looking up the stairs at something else.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.His hands that were mid air dropped to his side. His eyes then followed to where the younger was looking.

He finally saw what Jungkook was staring at.

You stood still, looking down at the two boys that were staring up at you. You gulped harshly once your eyes met Jimin's cold ones. Oddly enough you weren't afraid while looking into his eyes. Instead you felt vulnerable. The way he was looking at you, made you feel a mix of nervous and bashfulness.