chapter 93: a new joseph-dun

it was six months later.

and they had found the perfect little boy to add to their family.

his name was oliver sebastian. he was one year old and incredibly sweet.

not to mention, he was adorable. he was quite pudgy with blue eyes and a tiny bit of blonde hair.

today was his first night at the joseph-dun home.

"why is your shirt up, mister?" tyler asked with a grin, tickling the boys incredibly pudgy belly.

oliver had a way of producing an insane amount of slobber. and it was already everywhere.

down his shirt, tummy, all over the table, floor, his crib, everywhere.

they also learned that oliver didn't like clothes.

at all.

"BAHHHH!" ollie exclaimed happily, patting his tubby belly.

"let's go see daddy, ok?" tyler asked, picking ollie up and carrying him to josh. "i'm gonna go get him pajamas, baby, ok?"

josh nodded his head, giggling as he played with the baby.

tyler returned two minutes later to a completely naked oliver shimmying in his crib, holding onto the bars to stabilize himself.

tyler's eyes widened and he laughed. "oliver sebastian! where are you clothes?!"

josh walked in, his eyebrows furrowed. "how the fuck did he get naked? i left for like ten seconds..."

"bah bah bah!" ollie exclaimed, continuing to dance naked in his crib.

"joshua, help me get some clothes on this sweet boy," tyler grinned, picking gus up and sliding his diaper on him.

and as soon as they got his pajamas on, oliver took them back off.

"alright, ollie. you don't have to wear pajamas, but you've gotta wear the diaper. we can't compromise about that," tyler giggled, setting the baby down in the crib.

oliver just stared right up at his daddy, looking him straight in the eye and sliding the diaper off once again.

"oliver! no nakey, honey," tyler said, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"NAKE NAKE!" oliver giggled, drumming on his pudgy tummy.

"no, sweetheart. no nake nake," josh said laughed.

"ahhhhhHHHH NAKE NAKE!" oliver exclaimed, laughing hysterically.

tyler just sighed and laughed, shrugging. "alright, honey. fine. nake nake. but only tonight."

"NAAAAAAAAAKE NAKE!"

"yes, cutie. nake nake."

the baby just danced in his crib, continuing to shimmy his adorably pudgy little self.

"ok, sweet boy, it's time for bed," tyler said, gently pushing the boy onto his back and kissing all over his tummy.

"BAH BAHHH!" ollie yelled, waving frantically.

"bye bye, cutie," tyler said, holding his husband's hand and starting to walk out of the room.

"DADAAAAA!" ollie yelled.

"yes, honey?" tyler said, returning to the crib.

"nake nake," ollie grinned.

"yes, honey. you're naked."

"and maybe you will be too," josh grinned, picking tyler up and carrying him to their room.