chapter 25: the hickey

the two stumbled in from the car parked in the garage, giggling as they ran upstairs to their bedroom.

josh shut the door behind them and gently pushed tyler down onto the bed, straddling him and kissing his lips.

tyler wrapped his arms around josh's neck and smiled into the kiss, his lips parting as josh's tongue begged for entrance.

after several more minutes of simply making out, tyler rolled them over and sat on josh's stomach.

he slowly took off his own shirt, josh biting his lip and smiling widely as he saw the beautiful boy in front of him, gently tracing over tyler's gorgeous tattoos on his chest with the tip of his finger.

tyler then tugged at the bottom of josh's shirt, signaling he wanted it off now.

and of course, he gave tyler exactly what he wanted. he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, providing his husband with quite the show. eventually he got it off all the way, and tyler smirked excitedly.

tyler had finally learned where josh's sweet spot was after nearly a year of being married, but he had never successfully given his husband a hickey.

he always was afraid he was hurting his husband or it would be too visible, but typically, it was just because he was giggling too much.

and they'd stop.

and they'd cuddle.

but tonight.

tonight was different.

he had always been the one reviving the marks, but tonight, tyler was determined to give josh a hickey, even if they did nothing else.

he found his husband's sweet spot and immediately started sucking, causing josh to moan softly, resulting in tyler to become even more turned on.

he started to grind his hips against josh's, causing them both to moan at the friction. but he continued to suck at josh's sweet spot, not giving up just yet.

tyler intertwined their fingers, having always held hands when they were doing anything. even sex.

especially sex.

they took everything slow and gentle, always stopping to talk and kiss and cuddle every few minutes. it wasn't fucking. it was making love. they held hands and shared kisses and always checked on one another to make sure they were okay, and they were always, always giggling.

after several minutes of tyler holding back excited giggles, there was finally a purple mark underneath josh's ear.

tyler grinned proudly at himself, believing he deserved a medal.

josh laughed at how adorable his husband was, just happy to see tyler was proud of himself. "good job, baby. now let me give you one," he said and smirked.

tyler giggled and shook his head

"who said i was done?"