part 40: unlocked *smut*

it was a couple weeks later.

and tyler and josh hadn't done it in weeks.

months, actually.

ruby was asleep and they were both in giggly moods, and it just kind of escalated from there.

and pretty soon, a naked josh was on top of a naked tyler, their lower halves covered by the bedsheets but being fully exposed to one another.

tyler was a moaning mess, which in result made joshua a moaning mess.

they were kissing as josh was moving in and out of his husband gently, each of them holding one another's hands with smiles.

tyler let out an incredibly loud moan as josh hit his sweet spot, resulting in josh to moan embarrassingly loud at how tight tyler was too.

then they heard a voice.

"d-daddies? i-i got lonely..."

both their eyes widened and josh pulled out of tyler, quickly rolling off of him. "i swear i thought i locked it..." josh said quietly.

"w-what were daddies doing?"

tyler looked at josh nervously "uh... um... uh... daddies were wrestling! yep! we were wrestling!"

"where're your clothes?"

"w-we have clothes on! just not shirts!" josh lied, their lower half still being covered by the sheets.

"but your underwear and pants are right there..." she said, pointing to the pile of two pairs of shorts and two pairs of underwear.

tyler sighed and looked at josh then at their daughter. "ok, miss ruby. go to your room and grab one of your stuffies then come back? ok?"

ruby grinned and nodded, toddling away.

josh and tyler quickly put on their pants and underwear and crawled back into bed just in time for ruby to join them.

tyler pulled her into his lap and she played with josh's fingers.

"ok, sweetheart. are you sure you want to know what daddies were doing? y-you might think it's kinda yucky..."

"i'm sure!" she replied peppily.

"ok. so, um, to start... daddies love each other a lot. like, a whole lot. and they're married. a lot of the time, we get excited about how much we love each other. that's why you see us kissing and holding hands all the time. but sometimes, we get super extra excited about how much we love each other. and when we say things, we make each other's minds feel good. but when we do things, we make each other's bodies feel good," he explained awkwardly.

"so you snuggle!"

"u-um, y-yeah, sometimes. i-i guess you could call it snuggling nakey..."

ruby gasped "NAKEY SNUGGLES?!"

tyler laughed slightly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "but um... i-it's a little bit more than that."

"NAKEY SNUGGLES AND KISSES?!"

"um... y-yeah. b-but it's even more than that. um..." tyler looked at josh for help, being completely clueless as to how to explain sex to their daughter.

"well, daddies... touch each other places no one else is allowed to touch..."

"so you touch each other's booties?"

tyler laughed and shrugged "yeah, pretty much."

"yucky."

"but it's kind of cool, actually, if you think about it. it's something only daddies are allowed to do with each other. i'm the only one allowed to see tyty nakey and he's the only one allowed to see me nakey. and we get to make each other feel good in a special way," josh explained. "and it's just a way daddies show their love for one another."

"is that where i came from?"

"w-what?"

"isn't that where babies come from?" ruby gasped and smiled excitedly "it is! daddies are makin babies! there's gonna be even more rubys!" she said happily.

tyler chewed on his lips and shook his head. "oh, sweetheart, no. only girls can have babies..."

ruby crossed her arms and pouted "that isn't fair! daddies should be able to have babies too. but you can make em, can't you?? daddies are makin babies! daddies are makin babies!" she explained.

"sweetheart, daddies can't ma-"

"OK GO BACK TO MAKIN BABIES DADDIES! BYE BYE! RUBY LOVES YOU!" she yelled, jumping off the bed and toddling back to her room excitedly.

"oh god, joshua. what are we gonna do??" tyler asked worriedly.

"make babies," josh smirked, crawling back on top of tyler and attacking his neck with love bites.