chapter 14: the wedding pt. 2

after about an hour of simply kissing and staring at one another, the boys were informed it was time for the reception.

lots of their old classmates were in attendance as well as their closest friends and siblings, but their parents were simply not invited.

nothing was going to ruin their day.

they walked hand-in-hand through the doors of the ballroom the reception was held in and everyone erupted in cheers, causing both grooms to grin.

they spent the night eating, dancing, and celebrating their love for one another. eventually it was time for their first dance, and tyler was beyond excited.

everyone cleared the dance floor, allowing josh to lead his husband onto it. they swayed back and forth to 'can't help falling in love' performed live by ashley, a smile on her face the whole time.

tyler and josh shared several kisses during their dance, ty's arms wrapped around josh's neck, josh's arms wrapped around tyler's waist. eventually the song ended, but the couple didn't move, their words to each other being drowned out by the loud cheers of everyone.

they kissed once more and pulled apart, it now being time to cut the cake.

tyler held the knife while josh put his hand over his husband's, cutting a slice for themselves. they then each took a fork to feed one another, but somehow tyler messed up and ended up feeding himself the cake.

oh well. josh loved it.

it was then time for them to be sent away on their honeymoon. everyone held sparklers above them as the couple made their way through them and into the car. josh in the driver's, tyler in the passenger's. they held one another's hands, sharing one last kiss before driving away to live

happily ever after.