chapter 58: boys night in

Tyler and Josh had dropped the kids off at Brendon and Ryan's for the night, and both boyfriends were excited. 

They made a quick stop at the grocery store before heading back home, purchasing six cans of Redbull, several bags of different sweets, lots of popcorn, and chips. 

They then went home, putting all the different snacks in bowls and setting them on the table in front of the couch where they snuggled up and close as they could to one another, feeding each other the treats. 

They watched cheesy romantic movies, each giving the other a kiss at least once a minute. 

But then it got heated. 

And Tyler was in Josh's lap. 

And they were both giggling as they made out.

Just as they used to. 

Tyler giggled as he pulled back slightly, still holding the sides of Josh's face. "I love you, Joshua."

Josh giggled and held Tyler's waist, kissing his nose. "I love you more, Tyler." 

And that's when the shirts came off. 

Josh giggled and picked his boyfriend up, running up the stairs with him and lying down with him on the bed. 

Tyler giggled and continued to kiss Josh, both of them rolling around on the bed as they made out.

"Love you, Joshy."

"Love you more, Ty." 

Though both of them weren't sure if the other wanted to take things further. 

So they continued simply kissing. 

After several minutes, Josh pulled back, holding Tyler's sides gently and looking into his eyes.

"Do we wanna wait?" He asked, referring to them waiting until they got married again to have sex.

That is if they ever even got married again. 

"D-do you want to?" 

"I'll wait as long as I need to if it means I can have you, baby..." Josh said, kissing Tyler's forehead. 

Tyler blushed and smiled, his heart fluttering in his chest. "I love you, Joshua." 

"I love you more, Tyler," Josh said with a smile, pressing a kiss against his lips. 

"I think I'm ready," Tyler said quietly with a shy smile.

"Really? Baby, don't think you have to. I'm perfectly fine waiting," Josh said.

"I'm ready, Josh. I promise. I'll tell you if I want to stop." 

Josh smiled and hugged his boyfriend. 

Tyler grinned and giggled. "Now get naked."