Chapter Forty-two: Wonderful

People are messaging me and asking me to correct my spelling for Greyson, favourite, colour etc. If you didn't know this, I am from Canada so I do not spell words like: Grayson, Favorite, color etc. I am sorry if this bothers you but that is how we Canadians spell certain words.

Chapter Forty-two: Wonderful

Greyson

"Hi Jackson!" I smiled as my mate walked into the room.

"Hey baby, hey Drew." He smiled while waving to Drew. He had on a pair of shorts and a sweater and I smiled while opening my arms.

"Bring it in for a hug!" I said and he laughed while coming over and leaning over and hugging me.

"You're so cute, I hate it." I said pouting. He sat down on my bed and held my hand.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Look at how cute your little face is. I love it so much." I cried while wiping my eyes. Jackson looked at Drew and she shook her head.

"Don't look at me, I don't know what's up with her today." She laughed while leaving the room.

"Grey, why are you crying?" He asked rubbing the stray tears.

"Because I love you so much. That's why." I snapped while frowning and he laughed.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I questioned sadly.

"I'm not laughing at you, I promise." He said hugging me tightly.

"Greyson, Jackson." My mom said standing in the doorway.

"Hi mom!" I smiled while waving.

"Hi doll. Look we have to talk." She said walking in.

"Oh I want to listen!" Uncle Sam said while shoving a brownie into his mouth and sitting on Drew's bed.

"I am supposed to be saying this." Mom said to him.

"I know. I just want to listen. You know I love drama. Being a Blackwood is like having our own little soap opera." He said.

"Oh my God..." she whispered rubbing her head.

"Get on with it! We aren't getting any younger!" Uncle Sam clapped.

"Greyson, honey...I am no where near upset or disappointed. I have a feeling you may be more upset and maybe your father, but that's fine. He knows I will kick his ass if he says anything." She assured.

"Is it because I went to juvie? I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No, Grey, that's not it." She assured.

"Good, because I didn't mean to become the alpha there." I said feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Why does she keep crying?" Jackson asked quietly.

"Well, Greyson...you're pregnant!" She said doing jazz hands.

"Are you doing fucking jazz hands?" Uncle Sam asked her.

"Sam, shut up." She said. I reeled in the information and smiled at Jackson. I sat up and got out of my bed and went over to my desk that had a few pens and papers on it.

"Am I?" I asked.

"Yes, are you okay? I felt it when I touched your stomach." Mom smiled.

"Grey, you okay?" Jackson asked.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled grabbing the desk and practically throwing it across the room.

"World Star!" Uncle Sam screamed pulling out his phone.

Derek

"What the hell was that?" Connor frowned as we heard a loud bang. Emmett, William, Connor, Hawk and I all made our way to Greyson's room where the noise was.

"Greyson, calm down!" Mom called as another noise came.

"Calm down!? Calm down!?" Greyson yelled, we looked in as her room was a mess and she stormed out.

"Greyson?" Hawk whispered. We all followed her downstairs as she went into the backyard.

"What is all that noise?" Dad asked.

"Greyson is having...a moment." Mom said.

"Meaning she's going fucking psycho and I got it all on record." Uncle Sam said going through his phone. Greyson stormed outside and went over to the fence and punched her hand right through it.

"She's the hulk." Uncle Blake whispered.

"Jackson, I'm going to kill you!" She yelled picking up a lawn chair and throwing it all the way down the yard.

"Grey, calm down." Jackson said stepping out.

"Calm down? My foot is going to go so far up your ass it comes out your mouth!" She snapped.

"Grey we can work through this. I love you, you know that." He said.

"Give the kid credit. I would have ran and never looked back." Uncle Blake said and aunt Lilith smacked him.

"Ow, what?" He asked her.

"That's your niece!" She said.

"Grey..." Jackson said as she stared at the ground.

"Of you come close to me, I'm going to hit you." She warned and he stepped closer. Greyson swung and got him good in the jaw. We all cringed and Jackson nodded.

"Ok, I will let you punch me all you want. Feel better?" He asked her.

"Yes." She said softly.

"You okay?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Are we good?"

"Yes."

"I love you." He said and a smile came on her face.

"A modern love story." Uncle Sam sighed happily.

"Okay, everyone. Go." Mom said shutting the blinds.