Chapter Forty-three: Don't Annoy Me

Greyson

"I just felt like I needed to be by myself for a bit." I whispered to Hawk as we walked into the gym. It was late so it was pretty much empty and I wanted to workout.

"Why? What's going on?" He asked as he dropped his gym bag down by the mirror. I had on a pair of leggings and a hoodie as it was a bit chilly out. Hawk was just wearing a simple shirt and shorts with a hat.

"Between my mom making sure I am having enough vitamins and good food to Jackson asking how I am feeling and if I'm okay to my brothers slightly making fun of me for being the first to have a kid. I'm slowly losing my mind and I just want to be by myself and I know you won't bug me or ask me if I'm okay because that's what I love about you." I explained going on a rant as I stretched. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Grey, another person is growing inside you, I know it's annoying but I think people just want to make sure you're okay." He said.

"I know, I just need some time to clear my head before I knock someone out." I said going to begin my workout.

After Hawk dropped me back off at home and I went inside.

"Grey, you shouldn't be doing heavy workouts." My mom chided and I threw my head back.

"Ugh! I'm fine, just leave me alone!" I growled going upstairs. We had a spare bedroom and to save myself from seeing Emmett and Drew making out, I went in there.

I sat on the bed and gripped my hair when there was a knock on the door.

"What!?" I snapped. The door opened and in walked Jackson. I wanted to be pissed but seeing his face made me calm and happy.

"Your mom told me you went to workout with Hawk." He began and I sighed while chuckling dryly.

"If you ask me if I'm alright or ask if I did a hard workout I will kick you out right now." I said and he laughed.

"I figured you would be antsy." He said walking into the bathroom. I heard the water running and I frowned and walked in to see him running a warm bath.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Running you a bath." He said simply. I raised an eyebrow and went to grab some spare clothes. I came back to see bubbles and I smiled as he sat on the tub watching it carefully.

"Are you going to get in?" He asked gesturing to it.

"Is this a way to watch me get naked?" I teased and he laughed and his cheeks went red slightly.

"No, if you want me to turn around or close my eyes, I will." He said.

"It's fine." I assured while taking off my hoodie. I pushed down my leggings and then took off my sports bra and underwear. I got in hesitantly and sighed happily while leaning back against the tub.

"Feel better?" He asked leaning against the edge. I looked up at him and smiled and he kissed me sweetly.

"I got the gist that you are upset that everyone is asking if you're okay or if you're feeling well." He said while lightly hitting the bubbles.

"Yea, I just feel like someone is constantly watching over my shoulder and it is driving me insane. It feels like something is crawling under my skin." I explained while shivering slightly.

"But aren't you excited? We are going to have a little person who looks like us." He said not meeting my eyes and smiling widely:

"Imagine, they would have your gorgeous blue eyes and my amazing brown hair." He said running a hand through his hair.

"They would play football or lacrosse, they might even be angry all the time like someone." He teased and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, teen mom I am." I grumbled.

"We aren't like humans you know. I'm pretty sure the average age of new werewolf parents is eighteen." He said.

"I'm average?" I asked.

"Of course not." He smiled.

"Let's hope this kid ain't nothing like me, because no one would want that." I said sitting up and angling towards Jackson.

"Can you rub my shoulders?" I asked softly.

"As long as you say you are excited to have a little you, who is like you in every single way." He said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Of course I am excited." I whispered.