Chapter Seven: Grey, Chill

^^ Tennant Blackwood

Chapter Seven: Grey, Chill

Greyson

"I can't believe this, Brandy is insane." Sarah said from across from me. I smirked and looked down at the small black uniform. I had on my white cheer shoes and my grey hair was back in a high ponytail. Oh yeah, I was going full out on this cheerleading thing.

Sarah wore the same thing with her hair down. She stood at her locker with her three minions who also had on the same uniform. I smiled and waved at them and she glared at me.

"What's wrong, Cow? Mad that I am taking your spot?" I asked sweetly.

"As if, no one wants to see a grey freak front and centre." The scowl on her face was priceless and I could only laugh. It was about time I spoke up, sure I got a little bit more angry now that I was speaking up but, if it pissed off Sarah Cowell...

"Woah, damn beautiful." Jackson smirked looking me up and down. Sarah narrowed her eyes and I shook my head.

"Get lost, Jackson." I said grabbing my books. I walked to first period and I sat at the back. I shoved in my headphones as our teacher placed worksheets on our desks. Jackson sat at his seat in front of me and he turned back to me.

"Joey is skipping today." He said and I raised an eyebrow and took out my headphones.

"And I care because...?" I asked. He cleared his throat and pointed to the top of the sheet where a bolder sentence was. I leaned closer and read it "...in partners...". I sighed and placed my phone in my sweater pocket.

"And instead of the other numerous people, you decided to pick me?" I asked.

"You're my one and only, beautiful." He said with that smile. I looked into his eyes and that tingling feeling began in my toes and fingers. I couldn't stop the smile that formed.

"You probably say that to everyone." I quickly said while letting the smile disappear.

"Ask anyone; I don't. Ask Liam." He said referring to his little brother.

"Yes, there is a spot over there by Greyson." Our teacher said. I looked up as our teacher pointed at me. A boy stood beside her and then began making his way over to me. I frowned and looked at our teacher.

"Are you serious? I sit alone!" I said.

"Damn." The guy said while sitting down.

"Welcome to the real world, Ms. Blackwood." She said ignoring me. I clenched my fists and looked at the guy next to me.

"Oh relax, girl. I'm not that bad." The guy said and I studied his pale skin and dark hair. He was quite pale, I wonder if he was sick, or maybe he just didn't like the outdoors. Jackson watched him carefully and I shook my head.

"Name." I demanded and he laughed.

"I feel as if you would make fun of it." He admitted.

"My name is Greyson." I pointed out and he nodded.

"Fair enough. I don't go by my first name but I will tell you it anyways. I'm Hawk." He said holding out his hand.