Chapter Three: How are you Greyson?

I thought about using some of the similar titles in the first book.

^^Connor Blackwood

Greyson

"Greyson I thought you were going to change your attitude this year?" Ms. Shepherd asked. I didn't meet her eyes and instead stared at the corner of her desk. She had a plain office, I once asked her about it but she said that the neutral colours calmed the students she saw. I thought the plain colours were boring and I hated them, it showed no personality, it felt like a prison if anything.

"Oh yes, I need to change because I poured water on a random person." I snapped while shaking my head. Lately, it seemed like Sarah Cowell could get away with whatever she wanted and because Greyson Blackwood had a reputation, I couldn't get away with anything, even though I was clearly not in the wrong by any means.

"Greyson, I know what Sarah Cowell did was wrong but fighting isn't the answer." She said.

"So, I just let her do what she wants? She doesn't deserve that and if I have to be the one to knock her down then I will do it."

"Greyson, you broke her nose." She said.

"And? Last I checked we are werewolves. Give her ten minutes tops and she will be fine." I shrugged.

"Greyson, you are not entitled to he handing out punishments."

"And you are not entitled to be lecturing me." I said leaning forward. We stared at each other for a few moments before I flashed a smile.

"Listen, Alexandra...we both know Sarah Cowell is a bitch. Just write me a note and I will be out of your hair. Last I checked, Mr. Fields had this period off." I said referring to her mate. Everyone knew the young counselor and the hot gym teacher fucked in the old janitors closet in the north wing during fourth period. No one said anything but it was often used as blackmail. But I wasn't blackmailing her...hey, I'm a good girl.

"Fine, Greyson," she huffed while closing my file. "Give this to your mother and stop fighting." She said with a warm smile. I placed two fingers at the side of my head and saluted her and walked out of her office.

Ms. Shepherd did try her best with me and I often gave her shit. I didn't make it easier for her, hell, I didn't make it easy for anyone, but they never made it easy for me either. I always had to fight for myself and stand up for myself. People got in the way and I had to make sure that my opinion was voiced, I wasn't one to be walked over...I did the walking.

I walked to my locker and opened it when someone came next to me. The person next to me was the exact definition of "bubbly". She was the sole picture in the dictionary for anything involving that word and temperament. Some days, I wished I was like her, but those thoughts didn't last very long at all.

"Hi Greyson!" Brandy Fields smiled. She was a part of the Fields pack and was a super nice girl. However, her excitement and happiness annoyed me so I was always rude to her but she never said anything about it.

"The fuck you want, Brandy?" I sighed crunching up the note Ms. Shepherd gave me and tossing it in the bottom of the locker and even though my tone and attitude wasn't the friendliest, Brandy thought it was the most normal thing in the world and continued with whatever she was talking about.

"I just wanted to know if you were trying out for cheer this year. We would love to have you!" She said and I mentally cringed at the cheery tone of her voice. There was a time when I did cheer, a time when I was younger and actually tried to put myself out there and become an extrovert, but, it didn't exactly work out in my favour.

"I don't cheer anymore Brandy and Sarah is on the cheer team. Trust me, you don't want me on it." I chuckled while grabbing my books.

"Okay, well if you change your mind I have a spot open!" She called as I made my way to class andI raised my hand and gave her a two finger wave.

"Sure thing, doll." I grumbled back. I opened the door to my final class and our teacher looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, Greyson. How are you?" He asked.

"Oh you know, excellent as always." I sighed sarcastically while sitting in the single desk in the back. No one wanted to sit by me which I was happy for. The Gods know I would flip a desk if anyone dared sit next to me. Most of the time, I plugged in my headphones and did my work quietly. It was kind of an unspoken rule among the teachers for some of the students, as long as you didn't bother people on your phone then they left you alone.

I leaned my head back and shut my eyes trying to forget this mess of a school when someone tapped their fingers on my desk. I opened my eyes and Jackson smiled at me.

"What happened?" He asked curiously.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked annoyed and all he did was laugh. Jackson McKinnon, all he ever did was laugh at me. The kid got on my nerves, all he did was smile at me with that stupid arrogant smile. He was like a Brandy Fields with his damn charming smile and his little jokes, he thought life was one big party and a big riot.

"Come on, sweetheart." He pleaded.

"Why do you want to know? Fuck off, Jackson." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you get detention? I mean you broke her nose. If you were suspended you wouldn't be here and you're a Blackwood so he wouldn't expel you. Community service? Oh my goodness." He breathed and I groaned placing my forehead on my desk. The Gods were sure testing me today with the students in this school. All I asked for was to be left alone for one day, I don't think that was too much to ask for.

"I got a lecture and a note. Happy?" I asked feeling my blood boil. These kids were so damn annoying sometimes.

"Really? Wow. You must be able to charm a homeless guy out of his last few coins."

"Yes, and I am also able to knock you out if you don't shut up. You're annoying me."

"Got ya, sweetheart." He assured while winking at me.

Jackson fucking McKinnon.