Chapter Twenty-Nine: D3

^^ Drew (I know she is like full of face paint and stuff guys, chill.)

Chapter Twenty-nine: D3

Greyson

"No dinner for you, Blackwood. You can't start fights like that." Jessica said pushing me into our dorm block and I just laughed maniacally while looking at her and then at the blood on my hand.

"She started it. Did you not see the fucking death grip on my arm, she could have broken it. Open your fucking eyes, mall cop." I said, overly dramatizing the part about the grip on my arm, instead of a retaliation, Jessica gave me a bored look. That's not what I was expecting...

"Blackwood, if you don't calm down we have permission to sedate you." She said calmly, almost as if she had somewhere better to be and I paused while choosing my words carefully.

"You don't have permission to do shit. I dare you." I taunted and Jessica sighed while shutting the cell door and locked it.

"Goodnight, Blackwood." She said before walking away.

"Fuck you." I muttered while giving her the finger behind her back and I walked into my cell. I grabbed my empty bag and tossed it to the side and sat down on my bed and leaned back while sighing heavily. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, now I was bored.

It felt like only a few minutes when the girls came back in and I was thankful. I was getting bored sitting on my own. Maybe they should have put me into solitary over the weekend, that would have really turned me insane or something else.

"Shit, are you alright?" KC asked as they all walked in.

"I'm fine." I whispered feeling tired from all the adrenaline released and I rubbed my face with the palm of my hand.

"What the hell was that? You snapped, knocked her teeth in and then licked the blood off your hand like a freak. I can't tell if Marsha is pissed because you beat up one of her girls or impressed." Drew said.

"It's just anger issues." I shrugged while kicking my feet up on the table and they all looked at me for a few moments.

"That's not "just anger issues"." Harley said in a mocking tone while doing air quotations and I just shrugged while making a face.

"Well glad you're on our side, crazy." KC smiled while patting my leg.

"Yea, come on, Fridays we make microwave popcorn and watch old shitty movies the officers leave for us." Harley said jumping up and heading to the small kitchen we had and my stomach growled, reminding me that I did not finish dinner at all.

"Light, put on the popcorn!" Drew yelled from in her dorm. They all came out in sweats and hoodies and sat on the couches. I smiled and went inside to change into my PJ's and came back out.

"Lacrosse, eh?" Drew asked.

"Yea. Doc, said it would help release my anger by hitting people." I smirked while Light set down the popcorn.

"Ah, Blackwood you will fit in around here. Marsha ain't got shit on you." Drew chuckled.

----

I was sleeping soundly when something was placed inside my mouth. I flashed open my eyes and they were concealed. I tried to scream but I was hit in the head. I felt woozy, the sounds started to sound like they were underwater and even though my eyes were covered, I felt light headed and then I landed on the cold hard floor of the bathrooms. The tile was a bit damp and I winced at the ache in my elbow from hitting the floor.

"Hey crazy." Someone said taking off my blindfold. I blinked as the bright artificial lights practically burned my retnas and then I looked into the eyes of Marsha. I looked around and realized we were nowhere near the bathroom. Instead we were in the kitchen. 

"No one fucks with my girls like that. I'm the alpha around here." She whispered while turning up the gas stove.

"How did you get in here?" I whispered as more girls grabbed me and I fought against them.

"Like I said, crazy. I'm the alpha around here." I raised my eye brows as she turned with a glowing red silver knife. For once, I swallowed the lump of fear that rolled up my throat. I hadn't felt this feeling before, but I hated it. I was helpless and that silver would leave a scar on my supernatural skin. They pushed up my sweater to reveal my forearm and I shook my head as she pressed the burning knife into my skin. I let out a pained scream which was muffled by the fabric in my mouth.

Even with how good my healing was, it took a while for the pain to finally subside. It was an endless ache that persisted on my arm. The silver was a damn menace to everyone and right now, I wanted to take every silver piece in the world and throw it to sink to the bottom of the ocean.

I ended up passing out and I woke up to someone touching my swollen and aching arm. The pain caused me to come to my senses and I flashed open my eyes to see the girls from my dorm there and particularly Light who had grabbed my arm and turned it gently to observe the wound.

"Fuck!" I groaned in pain and I looked at the wound as it was now turning brown with dried blood surrounding it. Who knows how long I have been here. 

"What happened? Our doors were locked when we got up, we had to get an officer to unlock them." Harley said.

"Fucking Marsha and her girls. How did you guys even get in here?" I groaned trying to put down my sweater.

"I guess we can call you 'crazy'." KC whispered while pointing to the words written on the inside of my arm and I just stared at the letters when Light's delicate hands stopped me and began applying some gauze and some ointment to it.

"Thanks Light." I whispered.

"One of the officers here is sweet on Harley. Can pretty much swindle our way into any location. The guard said that one of the guards let Marsha and her crew in here last night, bringing someone in." KC further explained and Light tied off the gauze and I hissed at the slight pain before looking up at them.

"We have to get back at her. Teach this bitch not to mess with D-three." Drew said, looking to the others.

"What should we do?" Harley asked.

"I can probably get some drugs from D-four and plant them in there. Light, what do you got?" KC asked her. Light stood up and lifted her orange shirt to reveal numerous switchblades coming out of her pants.

"Shit, Light." I whispered as she took them out and handed them to us.

"It doesn't really do anything to us but it can slow them down. Put it in your sock." Drew ordered. I hid the blade in my sock and stood up while pulling on an orange hoodie that they gave me.

We walked to breakfast and when I walked in, one of Marsha's girls brushed me and it bumped me forward slightly so that I went into KC and I glared at the girl who passed by me.

"Watch where you're walking before I slit your goddamn throat." I warned. A little strong for this early in the morning but I was pissed at what those girls did to me. Mom would freak once she saw it.

"Crazy..." Marsha chimed. It felt like my vision was going red and I was beginning to become fuming with anger. Who does this girl think she is? I always tried my best to not start things with people, however, when they came to me and started shit, there was no going back and there was no such thing as forgiveness and right now, Marsha and her little idiots were making me grind my teeth to dust.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I began.