Chapter Thirty-two: Welcome Back!

Don't those look wonderful

Chapter Thirty-two: Welcome Back!

Jackson

"A week without Grey..." Hawk whispered while kicking a rock on the ground. We stood outside talking aimlessly. It's been insanely boring without yours truly and everyone missed her.

I pulled out my phone and looked at her contact info and sighed. She couldn't have a phone while in there.

Suddenly a black van pulled up and around the bend, we paid no attention until a few other people began looking at the van and what it was doing. As the van pulled off, it seemed like everything stopped moving and things went quiet except for the sound of the van driving away.

There stood Greyson, her hair in a messy bun, large bags under her eyes and a pissed off look on her face. I couldn't move, she looked more gorgeous than ever. She glanced around and her eyes landed on us and she began walking over.

Hawk and Derek were the first two to step forward and they hugged her tightly.

"What the hell?" She asked.

"Thanks, Grey." Hawk said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yea, you're a pretty good twin." Derek agreed and she laughed.

"It's cool." She assured before continuing. Her jacket was off and I noticed painful looking scars on her arms and then a tattoo on her shoulder.

"How was prison? You got tats." Emmett grinned while glancing at her arm. She held out her arm to reveal the word "CRAZY" in large letters.

"Damn." Connor whispered.

"The alpha in there and her girls cut me with a silver knife. However, then I kicked her ass..." She explained while showing the tattoo that read "ALPHA D3".

"What's D-three?" Tyler asked.

"My cell block. I made friends; Drew, KC, Harley and Light." She said.

"My God, Greyson made friends with girls. These are the end times." Will whispered.

"Yea, they are good people-"

"You like prison?" Derek asked.

"I don't. I missed you guys, I wish I didn't have to do it. I don't think it is helping, now that I'm the alpha in there, more people are coming after me. We had a huge fight towards the end there, my hands are sore." She said revealing her hands that had scars on them. The bell rang and the guys laughed while patting her shoulder.

"We missed you Grey. Cow was expelled, so we don't have to deal with her shit anymore. It's good to have you back." Derek said as they all went in. I waited until they all left and Grey turned back.

"What? No welcome back?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"I did. I was telling all my cell mates about you. They said you're a keeper and that they wish they could meet you." She said.

"Wow, did you actually miss me?" I asked surprised. She stepped forward and cupped my face with her hands and pressed her body right against mine.

"I did. I also need to take my heat medication because I'm starting to feel the stupid mating symptoms." She whispered.

"You're going to keep taking them?" I asked.

"I was planning on it. Why? You think you're getting lucky, McKinnon?" She asked and I smirked picking her up easily and turning while setting her on the back of my truck. I smirked while looking down at her and she smiled.

"I wish. But, I am ready when you're ready, sweetheart." I murmured while carefully pushing my fingers into her hair. She smiled and pressed her face into my palm. I tilted her head back and pressed my lips to hers gently.

"So instead of going to class we are going to make out?" She asked breaking away.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." I said before she pressed her lips back to mine. I pulled her waist closer to my body and I felt her lightly rotate her hips slowly.

"Sweetheart don't do that." I growled while dragging her bottom lip in between my teeth. She giggled and rotated her hips again and I reached down between our bodies and placed my hand on her thigh, dangerously close to her centre. She gasped slightly and pulled back to look at me.

"Don't do this to me in the parking lot at school?" I pleaded.

"Fine, but if you aren't going to do anything with your hand down there then move it and kiss me again, McKinnon. These mating symptoms are fucking stupid." She muttered.

"Greyson who are you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"A juvenile delinquent who hasn't taken her heat medication so she is beginning to feel strong sexual frustration for her attractive mate." She said trying to place her lips back on mine. I couldn't help but smile down at her. I enjoyed needy Greyson, like I was the only one who can take care of her.

"Don't worry, baby girl I will take care of you." I assured while pulling her close to my body again. My lips landed on the spot on her neck where I would mark her and her mouth fell open and she sighed.

"You better, some girls in there have been trying to hook up with me." She giggled.