Chapter Forty: Exploring

Greyson

"My friends are gone." I pouted as I looked around.

"Let's go look for them, shortcake." He said taking my hand. Shortcake? I like that. We walked through his large house, checking random doors and rooms.

"Whose room is this?" I asked.

"Bryce's." He answered. I opened the door to see some girl down on her knees as Bryce leaned against his desk.

"Oh." I said.

"Grey? What the fuck!?" He yelled. Jackson and I giggled and shut the door and ran down the hallway. We weren't drunk, we had a buzz going but no where near drunk. I opened another door and I saw familiar red dreads.

"Oh Dre-...Emmett?" I asked shocked. Here was my best friend sucking the face off of my little brother. I don't know if I ship it yet...

"Grey? Really?" Emmett asked in a bored tone.

"Greyson? Jack?" Drew asked.

"You keep going. Go get some of that...some of my little brother. You go!" I encouraged while closing the door. I turned to Jackson and shivered.

"Finding everyone tonight, aren't we?" Jackson smirked. We continued on and opened up Luke's door. Him and Tyler were passionately making out. Luke's shirt was off and Tyler's pants were open.

"Oh my God!" Jackson said covering his eyes.

"Everyone is getting laid tonight! McKinnon parties are the ideal romantic getaway." I sighed before shutting the door. Jackson and I gave up on opening more doors and went to his room. He had a key for his door that he had shoved into his pocket. He opened his door and shut it as we walked inside.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I looked around before smirking.

--------------

"It was Ms. Peacock, in the billiard room with the wrench." Jackson declared and I shook my head.

"Nope." I said.

"You cheated again, didn't you?" He asked.

"No! I just know for a fact that it wasn't Ms. Peacock." I said.

"I'm checking." He said grabbing the mystery envelope.

"It was professor Plum in the billiard room with the wrench!" I yelled. Jackson looked through the cards and sighed heavily and tossed them down to reveal, professor Plum, the wrench and the billiard room card.

"See!" I yelled.

"Rematch, Blackwood." He said. As he said that his door opened.

"Grey, we have to leave now." Tyler said. I looked at my phone to see that it was midnight, uncle Sam wanted Tyler back.

"Alright, grab Drew." I said.

"Are you staying up here away from that mess?" I asked referring to the loud music and yelling.

"Yea, I think I will pass on that. I'll see you monday." He said pressing a kiss to my lips.

"What about tomorrow? No dinner?" I asked.

"Luke is having dinner at your place with Tyler. I think Tyler wants you there with him." He said.

"I am not the ideal person for moral support. Why do people see trust in me?" I asked confused.

"I know right? Not like you went to a detention center, put numerous girls into the hospital or did any illegal underground fighting." He said sarcastically.

"Goodnight, Jackson." I said walking away.

"I love you, Greyson." He called. My heart fluttered and I turned with a huge smile on my face.

"I love you too, Jackson." I smiled. I walked downstairs with a large smile on my face. I glanced at Tania and my smile grew wider. Jackson loved me. Not Tania, not Sarah...me.

I got into the car and Drew frowned while watching me.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"Jackson McKinnon loves me." I smiled.

"Thanks, tips. I didn't know that." Tyler said leaning into the front. My hand came up and hit him in the nose and he groaned falling back into the seat.

"Ow." He whined as I continued to smile.

"I am feeling happy emotions right now. I love hearing Jackson tell me that he loves me. Don't ruin this moment for me, Tyler!" I snapped.

"I know, I know! Shit Satan." He whispered. I did a small dance in my seat as Drew watched me.

"I don't know if I like 'in love' Greyson." Drew chuckled.

"Well deal with it, because ya girl is in love." I smirked while turning the radio up really loud and rolling down the windows.