Chapter Thirty-seven: Daddy Jack

SMUUUUTTTT

Greyson

I was over at Jackson's house and we had come up to his room and I set my bag down. School was coming to an end soon and these mating symptoms were eating my insides alive. I listened to uncle Sam and mom tease me all the time and call Jackson 'daddy Jack'. He had on his uniform and he loosened his tie and I looked at him and self consciously licked my lips.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm your last meal?" He chuckled.

"I would always say in my head that Jack is looking like a snack." I smirked while leaning back on his desk. He came forward and leaned in slowly, almost as if he were asking if I wanted a bite. I closed the space between us myself and leaned up, connecting our lips. It was slow and tender and achingly right, and if I wasn't feeling like a horny, female teenage wolf I would have started crying like a loser for how passionate this kiss was. Jackson's lips were perfectly soft and his tongue traced the seam of my lips. I couldn't wait to have more kisses like this in the future. The fact that I would be the only girl to experience this made my heart melt.

However, that quickly changed, something snapped between both of us, and it was no longer slow. Jackson moved forward pressing his body tightly to mine and buried his hands into my hair. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned slightly and wrapped my arm around his neck. His fist lightly pulled my hair and an animalistic moan/groan escaped my mouth and I honestly felt like I wanted to crawl into his skin. His heat surrounded me and it was perfect, but there were too many layers in the way. I was beginning to get too hot, my hands trailed down to his waist, fiddling with his school uniform sweater and dress shirt.

Jackson chuckled against my mouth and leaned back. I growled at him mocking me but I immediately stopped as I watched him pull his shirt over his head before leaning back in. Still kissing, I pulled off my sweater and dropped it behind me. I ran my hands over his newly exposed chest, reveling in the feel of his warm skin pressed against mine. I made a trail of kisses from the corner of his mouth to his jaw, loving the feel of his stubble against my cheek, and trailed down to his chest. When I reached a nipple I kissed it, laving my tongue over it until Jackson's breath was catching beneath me, I moved down his stomach to the waist band of his pants.

I sank to my knees, Jackson's fingers still threaded through my hair, keeping it away from my face as I unbuckled his belt. I could feel him watching me, and I was a bit nervous. I could almost feel his heart beat thumping through him. I pulled down everything finally freeing his cock I looked up into his eyes and kept the contact as I leaned in and kissed it. Jackson let out a stuttering moan as I took him into my mouth, working my tongue around the tip before taking him deeper.

I watched intently as Jackson's face turned red as I sucked his cock, his eyes fluttering shut and his breaths becoming unsteady. He stroked my hair as I continued, not pulling hard anymore but rather gently keeping it from my face, almost like he was just making sure this was real, that I was here, now. When I thought he couldn't take it anymore I pulled off his cock with a wet pop and stood back up. I kissed Jackson on the mouth, waiting for him to pull back and look at me disgustingly, but instead he kissed me back eagerly. Then I stepped back and began unbuttoning my dress shirt and dropped it to the floor, leaving me in my bra and school skirt.

The way Jackson's eyes trailed over my body was amazing. The desire in his gaze, the longing, made me feel beautiful and confident. I gave him a nudge towards the bed, and he didn't need to be told twice. Jackson pulled his pants down the rest of the way and backed up until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked to him slowly, never wanting him to take his eyes off of me. For God's sake I loved him, the way he looked at me made me feel like I could do anything. When I reached him I stood in front of me and slowly pushed my skirt down, I watched as his eyes followed my hands and the waist band of my skirt as it moved down my legs. My thong disappeared with it.

I sat on his lap, straddling his waist, his dripping cock rubbing against my core. I was a virgin but the act of breaking a hymen was already done. You know when you get your period and you don't listen to your mom or read the instructions on the tampon box?

Same.

I gasped as he first made contact and Jackson positively groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Sweetheart, hold on." He groaned holding my hips and I shook my head as he reached over to his school pants. He reached in and pulled out the tiny packet and I groaned but moved off of him and bit my lip in anticipation while waiting for him to put on protection. I went back to the same position and Jackson buried his face into my neck as I moved against him, kissing my shoulder desperately and biting down on the exposed skin. A moan escaped my mouth as his canines landed on a certain spot on my neck. I unclasped my bra and threw it behind me. Jackson's hands shifted from grasping at my back to my breasts, my eyes shut and a gasp left my mouth as his rough thumbs moved over my nipples until they hardened into peaks.

I pressed our lips together again, exploring his mouth with my tongue. I ground my hips against him and moaned as I rubbed against his cock. I couldn't take it any more. I was heated and wanted nothing else but for Jackson's canines to sink into my neck and mark me as his. I pushed Jackson onto his back and he reached up landing on the spot on my neck.

He moved one of his hands to lock with mine against the sheets and grasped it tight as I continued to lower myself onto his cock. Jackson made a broken gasp at the contact, and his other trembling hand dug into my hair. I lifted my hips and thrust deep, and the feeling of Jackson inside of me made my insides melt. The heat in the pit of my stomach was overwhelming.

I did it again, and Jackson groaned my name over and over. "Greyson, Greyson, Greyson..."

I honestly could have came from that alone. This is daddy Jack we are talking about.

I kept up a steady pace, my insides tightening around his cock. I squeezed Jackson's hand that was still intertwined with mine. I could feel Jackson's heart pounding everywhere we were touching. His chest was red all over and I smiled loving how his blushed skin looked with his tattoos.

My own breath was becoming shorter, now, and my eyelids fluttered shut.

I felt Jackson's teeth at my neck and I braced for the mix of pain and pleasure that came with the bite. I cried out Jackson's name as I felt myself tighten around Jackson and I heard him growl against my neck and then he was coming too, his hold on my hand tightening and his mouth sinking deeper into my skin. I let out a moan mixed with a pained growl and I rolled onto my side immediately feeling the effects of the mark fall over me and my eyes drifting shut.

------

Go take a drink, that was intense for ya girl. Maybe soft for some of you freaks.

PS.

I haven't been updating much because I broke my finger and I am finding it difficult!