Chapter Twenty-Six: Trouble

Greyson

"Cowell did this? No way." Tennant said shaking his head angrily while beginning to pull back the long strands of his hair into a bun. He was sober and ready to get to work, which is what I needed right now.

"New kids came. She got them to do her dirty work. I thought she was fucking Connor." I said confused and my brothers looked at me and nodded.

"She was. What happened?" Kayce asked.

"Nothing that I know of. It doesn't matter we have to do something!" Will said.

"You and Ty take Hawk and Connie home. Ten, Kayce, Jack and I will take care of Cow." I ordered and both Will and Tyler nodded.

"You called me Jack." Jackson gasped.

"Fuck off, Jackson. Not now." I said.

"You're keeping me out? Why?" Will asked. Will wasn't the best fighter. The kid was decent but he was insanely smart, he was going to be a pack doctor one day. I rather him stay with those two and make sure they stayed safe.

"Because at school I'm the fucking alpha and you're the baby. Go home, Will. Please." I said patting his cheek and he nodded.

"Go out the back door. Take our car, I will drive Hawk's back." I said tossing him the keys out of Connor's pocket. They began taking Connor and Hawk out and I took a deep breath.

"Any sign, Kayce?" I asked as he stood on the sink, looking out the small window.

"Oh, they're waiting. Cowell is in the middle, walking around and talking loud. We should get Liam and Luke in on this. They got about eight guys and three girls. We need some McKinnon's, Jack." He said glancing back at Jackson who had his phone out already.

"Eight guys and one girl. Those girls can't fight for shit." I sighed.

"Liam is on his way with Luke. Got a few others to back us up as well." Jackson informed and I nodded.

"Good." I said while shaking out my hand and pushing open the bathroom door.

"How come you tie your hair back for this?" Liam asked.

"You wouldn't be surprised at by how many guys fucking pull my hair during a fight. It hurts, okay?" Tennant snapped, he didn't mean it, but sober Tennant could get pissed easily. Maybe I should start smoking more weed with him to keep me mellowed out. We continued outside and I began to hear Sarah Cowell laughing.

"Cow, I warned you that I was going to fucking kill you. You fuck with Connor and Hawk, you bet your ass I am going to be pissed." I said fuming with anger.

"Had to teach your boys some lessons. Your little twin there messed with me." She snapped and I frowned while shaking my head.

"Connor messed with you? Is this Connor Blackwood? Captain of lacrosse? Honour roll? Grade nine science club champion? Grade ten mathlete?" Tennant asked her confused.

"Grade twelve faggot?" Cowell added and I stood up and blinked a few times.

"What did you just say?" I whispered, my body went ice cold at her words and she leaned forward with her hands on her hips, practically sneering at me.

"Grade. Twelve...faggot." She said slowly and I felt my nails and my canines descend.

"Oh yes, brother dear and Hawk are mates and your brother left me...me. For a boy!" She yelled.

"You're not even that good though? Why are you catching all of these feelings?" Kayce laughed.

"All I heard was you call my brother a faggot..." I whispered before running at Cow and knocking her to the ground. Everything went by around me but all I saw was Sarah Cowell's ugly face calling my brother that name and her and her friends hurting my brother and best friend. I couldn't even see anything, all I know is that for the first time in my life, I wanted to kill somebody for saying that and hurting my family. All those other times, I was mostly joking, mostly saying those things to manipulate people and get my way. But this right here, I wanted to fucking put her through the ground for what she did.

I punched her...a lot. Her friends tried to pull me off but I just turned and punched them in the mouth and nose area. My mom always said to go for that area to stun them, it might hurt your hand like a bitch, but it was the best area to go for. Sure enough, my hands ached and I'm pretty sure Sarah was out like a light. But, I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop, I wanted to send her back home drinking through a fucking straw.

"Grey!" Someone yelled. Jackson grabbed me under my arms and pulled me back. I sat on the pavement as Sarah's bloodied face looked at me.

"Carlisle is a part of my pack...Gelocyin was what he created to give to you. Fuck you, Greyson." She said before falling back to the pavement. Everyone stopped and I growled going back on top of her.

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed continuing to punch her. They said I was a psychopath? She tried to kill me! I grabbed her head and felt it slam off the ground and Jackson put his arms around me again.

"Greyson!" Jackson yelled pulling me back again. I looked up into his eyes and felt my heart rate slow down but I was still pissed. I pushed at his chest but he didn't budge.

"Move!" I growled but he was pulling me away by my shoulders.

"Let go of me." I said pushing him off to catch my breath. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Too many emotions were flooding through me and I didn't know what to do. I was sad, angry, anxious, upset...hell I was everything. They were all spiralling through my head and I felt the world around me fade.

"Grey...you all right?" Jackson asked looking at me. I blinked slowly feeling myself slip away. My legs were wobbly and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Shit, don't throw up in your sleep please." He pleaded as my eyes shut.