Chapter Ten: Hawk and Grey

^^ Hawk Bloodmoon

Chapter Ten: Hawk and Grey

Greyson

"Hey, baby girl." Hawk said while standing next to my locker and I actually smiled at him as I came over and began opening my lock.

"Night Hawk, how is everything?"

"Oh, well you know Cow just bitched to me saying that you have gonorrhoea or something like that." He shrugged casually and I paused and then slowly opened my lock.

"This girl just won't stop." I sighed while putting my books away.

"Morning, beautiful." Jackson said opening his locker next to mine.

"Fuck off, Jackson." I said. The sentence was so normal to me I just blurted it without thinking. But, the cocky asshole still kept the smirk on his face. I think he got off to my antics and he was so used to it now that he just laughed every time he heard it.

"Foster." Jackson smiled reaching over and hitting his fist.

"Jack." Hawk grinned and Looked at their little bromance between the two. When the fuck and how the fuck did this happen?

"It's Night Hawk." I grumbled.

"Come on, baby," Jackson said putting an arm around my shoulders; "Don't be so angry all the time. Wouldn't want any wrinkles on your face." He teased and I shrugged his arm off.

"Ah yes, because wrinkles are detrimental to life." I said sarcastically.

"Wrinkles wouldn't look good on you. They'd make you look like a little old lady with your grey hair." Hawk teased.

"Why am I friends with you again? You and Jackson are like the same."

"Nah, I'm a classy broad. Jackson is more of a cheap hoe." Hawk grinned while we walked to class.

"Nuh-uh honey, you have it the wrong way. I'm classy." Jackson said while closing his eyes. Hawk and I both stopped walking and looked at him for a few moments.

"Oh yea, he is definitely a cheap hoe." Hawk said and we continued walking.

"I am not! Girls would pay top dollar for me." He denied.

"You think that girls would pay top dollar for you." I informed and he sent me a sly smirk and a wink.

"For you, baby...I won't charge." I made a gagging sound which caused Hawk to laugh.

"She really likes you, eh?" Hawk asked him.

"Don't use the 'M' word." I said as I sat down at my desk. Hawk sat beside me and Jackson sat in front of us.

"Really? That bad?" Hawk asked.

"Oh yea, I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. This one hates me." Jackson said with a hint of anger in his voice. Okay, with a lot of anger in his voice.

"Careful Jack. She has gonorrhoea." Someone said. I turned and looked at Sarah for a few moments. I am so confused as to what I did to this woman in a past life. Sarah was the one who began the whole thing, she started the annoying side comments about me sleeping with guys or being a slut or something else and even after all the fights, she will not stop doing it.

"Who is troubling you, Sarah?" I asked.

"Ms. Blackwood." The teacher warned.

"No, no. It's fine." I said while continuing to look at her.

"What is hurting you, Sarah? Are you jealous because I have a family who loves me? A mate who you want to fuck but doesn't want you back? A gorgeous best friend? What's the problem? Or is it because you wish you were like me and you wish you hadn't opened your legs to the rest of the school?" I asked. The whole class went quiet and Hawk's jaw dropped as did Jackson's.

"Holy fuck, Grey." Hawk whispered. Sarah's face literally turned red from embarrassment. She picked up her books and screamed while whipping them at me and I just paused as I stared at her and her little temper tantrum that she was throwing right now.

"You psychotic bitch!" She yelled while standing up.

"Ladies! Enough!" Our teacher yelled while standing up. Sarah jumped at me like a messed up squirrel and began pulling my hair.

"Stop pulling my hair!" I screamed while pushing her off.

"It's ugly anyways!" She taunted. As I was right about to lose it on her, Hawk pulled me back and Jackson stood in front of me. Jackson turned and his eyes were black as he stared down at me.

"Enough." He said lowly and for some reason my body stopped. My heart rate slowed and I didn't have the urge to rip Sarah Cowell's hair out. I grit the back of my teeth so hard as he used the alpha tone on me. How dare he do that without my consent? I wasn't a fucking member of his pack or someone he could control like that.

"Greyson, Shepherd's office." Our teacher ordered.

"Sarah, principal." He said and I stared at Jackson hard.

"Don't use your alpha tone on me ever fucking again." I warned so low only him and I could hear and he just stared at me hard as I went to the door and I looked back at Hawk who quickly stood up and made his way to the door.

"Foster, where are you going?" She asked.

"I have to pee." He answered.

"Good try." She said. I then watched as Hawk went over to the garbage can and unzipped his jeans. I held in a laugh as I watched him as did other people.

"Gross!" One girl said.

"Hawk Foster Bloodmoon! Go!" Our teacher bellowed. Hawk came out the door with me and zipped up his pants.

"Seriously? You were going to pee in the garbage can?" I asked him.

"If she wouldn't let me go then yea, why not?" He shrugged. We walked down the hallway going in the direction of my locker instead of Ms. Shepherd's office. I got to my locker and in big, bold, permanent, black letters was;

QUEEN OF GONORRHOEA

-------