Chapter Nineteen: New Addition

^^ Whose mans is this¿?

Chapter Nineteen: New Addition

Greyson

"And your room is right across from Greyson." Uncle Sam said. I opened my door and peered at the new person standing there with uncle Finn and uncle Sam. His black shaggy hair slightly fell into his eyes and I stared at his pale skin and green eyes. He was quite cute, he was rather small, just an inch taller than me maybe and he was quite skinny. I wonder if he was eating enough.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at him.

"Grey this is Tyler. We are his new foster parents." Uncle Finn said, introducing the two of us and I studied Tyler in front of me and he did the same.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Sixteen."

"You play sports?" I asked.

"Baseball and football." He answered and I looked at him for his size and he said nothing as I looked him up and down.

"You like school?" I asked.

"Yea."

"You like girls? Boys?" I asked and he shook his head and then nodded and I looked him up and down.

"Cool." I nodded.

"That was the most strange conversation." Uncle Sam whispered.

"Why? He likes football and baseball and he enjoys school and he is in grade eleven and doesn't like girls. I know quite a bit about him now. This jackass I know is captain of the football team. He will help you out." I said referring to Jackson.

"Thanks, Grey." He smiled.

"No problem." I said shutting the door.

"That was the first time I have ever seen her be that nice." I heard uncle Sam say.

"There is too much testosterone in this household and I can be nice when I fucking want too." I snapped.

"Okay, Satan." Uncle Sam called through the door softly and I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

----

"Please make sure he's okay. Kids these days can be so cruel." Uncle Sam said the next morning as I grabbed my food for the day.

"Uncle Sam, he will be with me. The only one who has the balls to say anything to me is Sarah Cowell. If she says anything to Tyler, I'll kick her ass. Simple." I said while taking a bite out of the bagel my mom made for me and Sam smiled while putting his arm around me.

"You're my favourite niece." He said.

"You only have two nieces, and the other one is in grade four." I pointed out.

"Yes, but Gina is beginning to act like Blondie." He said.

"Maybe because he is her father?" I chuckled.

"True, Lilith was a bitch back in the day."

"Awesome. I got to go to school." I said quickly grabbing my bag and heading out the door. Hawk came to pick me up today so I told Tyler he could drive with me. Tyler seemed okay, he was quiet which I appreciated.

"Good morning, baby." An annoying fellow said as I stepped outside.

"Don't you have a Benz to be driving to school?" I asked while looking at the tall drink of water that was Jackson. Just because I hated him doesn't mean that I couldn't admire how fine he was.

"Any chance I can see your face, I will take it. Who is this guy?" He asked his eyes narrowing in on Tyler and I rolled my eyes at the testosterone rolling off of his skin and I shoved him lightly.

"Put your dick away. This is my uncles new kid, Tyler. Ty this is Hawk the coolest best friend in the world and this is Jackson, some random who hangs with us." I shrugged.

"Jack, nice to meet you." Jackson said as Tyler got in.

"Nice to meet you both." Tyler nodded.

"Tyler plays football. My guess is that he is better than you." I said to Jackson.

"Why are you so mean to me? You haven't even seen me play." He denied and I reached forward and placed my hands on his large shoulders.

"I would probably throw up at the amount of females fanning themselves over you."

"Come on, I only have eyes for you."

"Fuck off, Jackson."

----

"So, that kid Tyler is gay, isn't he?" Jackson asked while swinging an arm around my shoulders as we walked to class. He was doing this lately and I guess I would let him do it since he did save my ass from being about as exciting as a dish sponge.

"He is, is there an issue?" I asked.

"No. I'm striking up conversation, damn." He said.

"He is trying out for football and you and your dumb football buddies better not make fun of him." I warned while turning to face him.

"We aren't that bad. Sure, we are loud but you and your lacrosse friends are just as loud." He pointed out.

"My lacrosse friends and I are classy. We discussed this already. Except for Jays, we all know he is shit at lacrosse and he just plays it to pick up girls." I said and as I spoke, Jackson stepped closer to me and I frowned.

"Jackson, I will reach down your throat and grab your balls." I warned while placing my hand on his chest.

"You have been saying that for three years, baby." He smirked.

"Jesus, the sexual tension between you two is making me uncomfortable." Hawk said walking by us and I narrowed my eyes.

I took the chance to push Jackson away from me and once I turned Jackson grabbed me and pushed me back into the locker, he leaned forward and his lips immediately landed on mine.