Chapter Thirty-six: Freedom

Greyson

"Look at this Drew. Outside, no orange suits, I don't have to come back after the weekend..." I smiled while looking up into the sky.

"It's fantastic. You sure your parents are ok with me crashing at your place?" Drew asked.

"Yea man. My mom said we will grab you clothes tomorrow. I want a shower first." I said as Derek's car pulled in.

He got out and eagerly ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Fuck man I have missed you." He said and I smiled while patting his shoulder.

"I know. I have missed you too." I said and he pulled back and looked at Drew.

"This is Drew?" He smiled while holding out his hand.

"Yea, nice to meet you." She smiled. I got into the front seat of Derek's car and sighed happily while leaning back into the car seat.

"We haven't told Jack that you got out on good behaviour. He's at the house." Derek informed and I smiled happily while looking out the window.

Jackson

"I wanted that!" Tyler frowned as Hawk grabbed the last cookie that Logan and Sam had made.

"Dad!" Tyler yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" Sam called back.

"Can you make more cookies?" Tyler asked.

"You like my baking? Of course my little munchkin." Sam said coming over and pinching Tyler's cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up, all you did was shape them into stars." Logan called back.

"Don't listen, she's lying." Sam whispered.

I laughed and took a sip of my water when the door opened. Derek had went out to get pizza, I glanced back and saw a slight trace of grey hair and I did a double take. Greyson was shoving off her shoes and she smiled at me. I then looked at her bags.

"I brought home our convict." Derek smiled.

"No way! You're done?" Hawk asked excitedly.

"I got out early on good behaviour. As did Drew, Drew that's Hawk, Tyler and Jackson." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you all." Drew nodded. Greyson's eyes landed on mine.

"Hey, Drew let me show you Grey's room." Hawk said standing up. Derek followed him and Tyler wandered into the kitchen. I continued to look at her and she smirked before running and hopping over the couch on top of me. I caught her easily and she laid on my torso.

"Did you try to surprise me?" I asked.

"Tried to be cute and surprise you but fuck that." She shrugged. Her lips landed on mine and I gripped the back of her shirt tightly in my fist.

"You fuck on your mothers couch and she will kill you." Finn said while passing through the room. Greyson looked back and stood up.

"I have to go shower. Showering there makes me miss my own shower every week." She sighed while standing up.

"Can I join?" I teased.

"If you want your balls to remain attached to your body, I think not." She said sweetly.

Drew

I placed a few things on the extra bed in Greyson's room. Her bedroom was huge I had never had a room this big. I felt like I was in an episode of Hannah Montana and I was Lily.

I got up and stepped out of the room when the faint scent of weed hit me. Curiously, I followed the smell and saw a door that was slightly ajar. Me, being rude as fuck opened it. The guy quickly scrambled to move his things and his eyes widened at me and mine did too. He smelt clean and fresh despite the smell of weed. This long haired god was important to me now.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Drew. Can I have a hit?" I asked.

"Sure. Close the door." He said. I shut the door and locked it and he handed me the blunt and I brought it to my lips.

"You that girl that Grey said she was bringing?" He asked.

"Yea." I said handing it back to him. Our hands lightly touched and tiny fireworks went off in my head.

"I'm Emmett. Her brother." He answered.

"Younger brother aren't you?" I chuckled dryly.

"Yea. I'm a triplet with Connor and William, seventeen." He answered.

"You're too young for me, baby boy." I smiled while taking another hit.

"Really?" He asked standing up straight. My eyes landed on the waist band of his shorts and trailed upwards to his long hair covered by a beanie. He blew out some smoke and smirked at me.

"Nineteen." I said.

"You're also a foot shorter than me." He said blowing smoke in my face. I took the blunt from his hands and shook my head.

"Call me when you're eighteen." I whispered.