Chapter Forty-Four: News

AN: hi guys, this story will be coming to an end either in this chapter or the next. Unfortunately I have no inspiration to write it anymore and I feel bad leaving everyone hung up on it.

Greyson

"What are we having!? What are we having!?" Uncle Sam screamed as Jackson and I stood outside in our backyard. Our whole family was here. Gideon, Elizabeth, Luke, Mila and Blyth were here from Jackson's side and then of course my side had all the nutcases. Imagine a party with uncle Sam, uncle Finn, uncle Blake, aunt Lilith, uncle Ryan, my mom, my dad, Derek, Hawk, Tyler, Connor, William, Emmett and Drew. Disastrous, I know.

"Give her a moment Sam!" Mom yelled.

"Oh shut up, this is exciting. Another little angry shit added to the Blackwood's." he sighed happily and I looked up at Jackson.

"You sure about this, McKinnon?" I asked.

"I was sure since the day you bumped into me back in grade ten and you threatened to pull my balls from my mouth." He admitted and I smiled while grabbing hold of the lid on the box.

"Three, two...one!" Uncle Sam screamed. I lifted the lid as a single pink balloon came out saying 'it's a girl' on it.

"Granddaughter!" Uncle Sam screamed while jumping into my mom's arms. Jackson pulled me into him tightly and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I smiled and rubbed his back as everyone clapped.

"Names?" Drew asked excitedly and I looked at Jackson who smiled.

"If it was a girl we said we were going with Kendra." He said to her and she clapped happily.

"Creds to me. I said it." Tyler piped in.

"That's my boy." Uncle Sam said hugging him tightly.

"You ready?" I whispered to Jackson as he looked down at me.

"I'm nervous. Is it normal to be nervous?" He asked.

"I think so, although it seems like we have twenty people who are ready." I said gesturing to everyone who was talking about the baby.

"It should be pretty easy with all the help we are getting." He assured.

A few months later

"You said it would be easy!" I yelled at Jackson while punching him in the side. The poor guy just took the brunt of my hit.

"Just one more push, it's fine!" He assured and I narrowed my eyes at him as he pushed my sweaty hair out of my face.

"Jackson, they say she is going to be nine pounds, you lay down here and push a nine pound football from your vagina." I snapped.

"Drama queen." My mom teased and my head snapped over to her.

"What?" I demanded.

"Come on Grey, you take everything with a grain of salt. Why are you complaining?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her. Jackson went to take my hand and I smacked him.

"Don't even think about it!" I said before gripping the bed rail tightly. I just didn't want the poor guy having his hand shattered at my brute force. I was looking out for him, guys. With one final push I heard everyone cheering. I sighed and laid back and I looked down to see the doctor holding Kendra who just sat, she attempted to open her eyes but she began to get fussy.

"Look she already wants to open her eyes, let's clean her up." The doctor said.

"You did it!" Jackson said happily, he was like a kid on Christmas morning, it was so cute.

"High-five, McKinnon." I said holding up my hand tiredly. He laughed and gave me a high five.

"I love you, Blackwood." He said taking my hand softly. I looked into his eyes and smiled at him. How he was so in love with me, I don't know. I think he loved me more than I loved myself.

"I love you too, Jackson." I whispered as he kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Here you are." The Doctor said laying Kendra on my chest. She was all snuggled into the blanket. I smiled while lightly touching her little nose.

"Kendra Logan Blackwood-McKinnon." I said considering that Jackson and I were not married.

"You don't have to do that." My mom gasped quietly.

"Of course I do." I said. My mom was one of my biggest inspirations. People saying she was crazy and she ended up with a loving family around her, she's a great mom.

"What if she dyes her hair like mine?" My mom asked leaning against the railing.

"Then she dyes her hair like yours. Anything she wants." I said looking back down at her and then handing her to Jackson.

"You gotta pretty good looking kid, doll." My mom smiled.

"Thanks, doll." I grinned.